Chapter 8

I jumped in my bed, exausted. Mister J made me practice during more than five hours. We went in the basement of the building to shot on paper targets.

It was more complicated that I thought and now my arms hurt like hell.

I heard the door of my room being opened.

'' Are you okay doll ? ''

I groaned in response, burring my face in the pillow.

He chuckled. I felt the bed sink a little when he sat next to me. His hand touched my left arm and began to massage it.

I sighted of pleasure. '' I didn't know that a ganster can be so nice with people '' I said in my pillow.

'' Only for you, doll '' he whispered right into my ear.

I was glad that my face was hide in my pillow because I blushed.

I said nothing else. Afte rmy left arm he massaged my right one. Then he got up and said he had work to do.

When the door was closed, I turned on my back, still with a red face.

My heart beat like crazy. I took my face in my hands. What is it happend to me ? He was a lot  older than me. Maybe fifteen years more than me.

But he was so nice with me. He took care of me. He didn't ask too much questions. He was good looking. I couldn't denied it.

But he was a criminal. Damian was Robin, I didn't forget that. Damain fought for the good and against Mister J. What will he think when he'll see that I'm with The Joker ?

Wait a minute ... I'm not with him. I'm just living in his house. We are nothing. We not even a couple. Not yet ?

Argh! Stop overthinking Y/N! He must see you like his daughter, nothing else.

I dug my head in my pillow again. Why my life has to be so complicate ? Life suck !

****************************************************

Hey everyone

Don't worry I don't forget that it's a Damian Wayne fanfiction.

Have a nice day :)