Chapter 16

When I woke up, I was in the purple car of Mister J. He was driving and I was on the passenger seat.

'' You'r okay doll ? '' he asked still looking the road.

'' Yes '' I answered. My headache was gone.

We stayed silent during the ride.

We were in the lift when Joker pinned me against it. I looked at hm confused.

'' Why didn' t you try to escape ? '' he asked angrily.

'' I couldn't ... ''

'' You didn't do anything. You even put your gun down. '' His face was so close to mine.

'' Sully was right. I don't have the guts to shot someone '' I said. '' I don't know how to fight someone either. ''

He sighted. '' They were about to take you away from me '' he whispered.

Then he crashed his lips on mine. I responded immediatly. We were in the middle of a make out session when the lift stopped in front of his flat.

He took me in his arms and opened his flat before slamming the door. He only put me down when we arrived in his room.

He pushed me in his bed and kissed me roughtly.

'' Mis -mister J ... '' I panted.

'' Call me Master tonight doll. '' he whispered huskily.  ( I'm sorry but I could swear that the Joker is a kinky man)

His hands grabbed my hips and he grinded his boner against my womanhood. I moaned. I covered my mouth quickly.

'' Don't doll. I want to hear you. ''

It was wrong. So wrong. But it felt so good. This night I didn't think about my death. I didn't think about my vengence. I didn't think about the death of Sully. For once, my mind wasn't bug by the eyes of Damian.

*****************************************************

Hi everyone ^^

Sorry  if you wanted more sut but I'm not good for this kind of scene.  I let your imagination do the rest. 

I'm also sorry to update late. I still  have personal problems.

I hope you like it

Have a nice day ;)