Chapter 5

I just want to remind you that Y/N doesn't know who really is Mister J. She had only speak with him since she had been back. She talked with no one else. 

 *************************************************

Mister J picked me twenty minutes later in a black car. He looked at me go in, tears on my cheeks.

'' What ... ''

'' nothing '' I said quickly.

He stayed silent during the ride.

I went in my room directly without a word. I jumped in my bed and burry my face into a pillow. I screamed. I cried. Then I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I took a shower and change in black clothes again. I went out of my room and try to find my way to the kitchen.

I opened all the doors on my way to see where is the kitchen.

I wanted to open a white door when it opend by itself. Mister J faced me.

'' You'r lost ? ''

I nodded. '' I'm hungry''I explained.

'' Follow me ''

I follow behind him, watching his back. I looked at him a lot and he didn't seem real. With his really pale skin and red lips he looked like a vampire. But with his green hait he looked more like a clown. And with his tatoos, he had a dangerous aura. I didn't know what to think about him.

I sat on a chair and watched him cooking some meat and vegetables. He put two plates on the table and sat in front of me.

'' Eat now, doll ''

We ate in silence until I had too much questions in my head.

'' Since when have you been living in Gotham ?''

'' I settled here one year ago ''

''What is your job ?'' I asked.

He smircked. '' Business''

''What kind of business? You seem rich. ''

''I also have questions for you. '' I said without answer to mine.

'' What do you want to know ? ''

  '' Why did you cry ? ''

**********************************************

Hey everyone :)

I ask again about Arthur.  Do you want to see him again in the story ?

And is it Joker or The Joker ? 

And Thank you for all your nice comments ^^

Have a good day :)