Chapter 18

Damian's pov

We watched the camera from Sully's cell during the rest of the night. We saw the Joker entered into the cell and pointed a gun toward her head. Then the woman I handcuffed entered into the cell.

The sound of the video was too bad to understand everything they said.

''Don't hurt ... please'' That was the voice of Sully.

'' ... don't ... if ..tell us ... want to hear ... '' that was the voice of the Joker. '' Where ... father ''

'' don't know ''

'' Where ... '' the Joker seemed annoyed.

Suddenly the woman aimed her gun toward Sully '' Tell us ''she said with force that we could heard it clearly. My heart beat faster. I really knew her voice.

'' Why ... want ...know ''

The woman took off her mask. I groaned. We couldn't see her face. We could only see her back.

''... revenge ... '' was the only word we understood.

Sully's face was shocked. Then the woman said something we couldn't hear. Sully seemed become crazy. '' ... impossible ... two years ago ''

'' ... alive ... now... your father ''

'' ... shot you ...can't be here ''

TheJoker came back in the discussion. They talked a bit then the Joker shot Sully in her head. The woman seemed shocked by his move.

'' why ... do that ''

'' ... not usefull...have to go ... doll ''

The woman turned around putting her mask on and they left.

My father came back at the moment she put her mask and stopped the video.

I thought I'll fall. It couldn't be true. It's impossible.

My father and I looked at each other, shocked.

''Did Y/N have a twin ? ''he asked.

*************************************************

Hi everyone :)

Sorry to update late. i stil have some things to deal with. 

This chapter is a little repetitive. Hope you like it even so.

Have a nice day ^^

.