Chapter 24

Joker's pov

I finished my work. The only things in my mind now, was Y/N.

Did I love her ?    No, obviously no.

Did I like her ? Maybe.  She's clever and brave.

Did I care for her ?  Probably. I care enough to ask herconsent before we have sex.

But don't get me wrong: I don't love her. She's just an intresting girl. And being myself, I'm always attracte by intresting things.

I was helping her for another reason than feelings. Now, she had a debt. Now she belonged to me;

I came back in my flat. I looked for her but she wasn't here. I remembered accepting her to go out.

I went to my office and took my laptop.

I put a GPS in her clothes. I always want to know where is what's mine. The map of Gotham was on my screen. I entered the code of her GPS and two seconds later al ittle red point was in a dead end. Maybe she was on trouble.

I drove on the streets of Gotham. I parked my car in a street near of the dead end. I had a gun in my pocket. I went out of my car and walked toward her.

When I arrived near of the deadend, I glanced at her.

Anger blinded me when I saw a young man kissing her.

I don't like to share what's mine.

*******************************************

Hi everyone :)

Yes you are finally in Joker's head ^^

Sorry for all the readers who like to be ship with the Joker. I'm part of the people who think that the Joker can't have real feelings. I think it's most an obssession for him than actual feeling. Of course it's only my opinion ^^ What do you think about it ?

Sorry to update late again.

Hope you like this chapter and have a nice day :)