Chapter 12

Since that day, I had trusted Mister J more than myself. I found the strenght to tell him about my past. I only stay quiet about the relation between Robin and Damian.

Then, we began to make reseaches about Dr Stange and his daughter. Mister J found that Sully was lock in Arkham Asylum. Dr Strange seemed have disappear.

Then a member of the gang of Mister J said that new experimentation had been found by Batman. So it seemed that my adoptive father was still in Gotham, and he didn't stop his activities.

I was in the kitchen, cooking pancakes when Mister J came in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and and put his head on my shoulder.

'' Smell nice '' he said.

'' Thanks. It seemed that I improved my cooking skill. I didn't brunt anything since I have been cooking today '' I responded.

'' I was speaking about you, doll '' he whispered in my ear.

I blushed and push him away.'' Don't be cheesy.  It didn't suit you. ''

I put the last pancake in a plat and put it on the table. '' Now eat. ''

He said nothing and sit in front of me. He looked at me as I ate my own meal. ''What ?'' I asked.

'' I have an idea for your revenge ''

I stopped eating. '' What is it ? ''

'' We have to find Dr Strange. But he seemed good at hiding. So maybe his daugther knows some places where he could be hiding. ''

Sully was really close with her father. Mister J could be right. '' And how I will talk with her. She is at Arkha Asylum. I should be in my grave and you'r a wanted man. ''

He smiled. His red lips showing his silver teeth. ''Simple, We break into Arkham Asylum for a talk with her. ''

**********************************************

hey guys :)

Things become serious hehe 

Hope you like it ^^