Chapter 17

Damian's pov

Today was Sunday. Like each Sunday since two years, I took a car and drove to Gotham's cemetery. I always had a bunch of red roses in my hand. I walked between the graves and I stopped in front of a little grave.

I put the roses on the grave near of the name : Y/N L/N

I sighted and went back in my car to drove to Gotham.

It's been two years that she died for me. I missed her, a lot.

I stopped my car in a street of Gotham and joined some friends to take some coffee. Tiana was here too. She had been my girlfriend since three month. She was nice, beautiful and clever. But she wans't like her . Something wasn 't right when I took her in my arms.

The day ended and I drove back into the Wayne's manor. I went straight in my room to do nothing.

Suddenly my father called me. '' Robin someone broke into Arkham Asylum ''

I put quickly my uniform and we went in the Batmobile. Batman drove fast toward our destination. When we arrived in front of Arkham Asylum's gate, I saw smoke everywhere and people running and screaming.

I jumped out of the car and followed Batman inside.

''There was an explosion near of Sully's cell. '' Batman said.

I clench my fist. Her name angered me everytime I have to hear it. We ran in a hallway . Behind the wall we heard a gun shot.

Batman took an explosif and put it on the wall. We stepped back, then there was an explosion. The explosion made a hole in the hole. We rushed into it.

TheJoker was running away from Sully's cell. I wanted to run toward her cell but a masked person blocked my way.

Batman began to attack the Joker as I face the unknow person. The masked person had a gun. I was ready to punched him when he let the gun dropped.

I stopped surprise before grabbed his arm to handcuff him. Or her. Now that I was near of the person I could see that it was a woman.

She was with the Joker so I wanted to take her with me to interrogat her. She didn't fight against me as I dragged her toward the hole.

'' You don't try to escape ? '' I said surprise by her behavior.

She didn't answer making me more curious.

''Why? '' I asked

'' Why not ? '' she answered.

It was like my brain stopped to work. I remembered this voice. But it's impossible, isn't it ? She couldn't be ...

I was thrown on the floor by the Joker.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and looked into my eyes ''Don't steal my girl, Robin '' he said

He threw something on the floor and black smoke surround them. When the smoke was gone, they had disappeared.

Batman helped me to go back on my feet. '' Sully is dead '' he said.

'' Why the Joker wanted to kill her ? '' I asked.

  '' I don't know yet. We will watched the camera in her room ''

******************************************************

HI everyone :)

Do you like Damian's pov ?

Have a nice day ^^