Chapter 7

I was on my bed, looking the white ceiling. I was bored.

I went out of my room and saw no one. Mister J left few hours ago for his business.

I walked in the livingroom. I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote to watch tv. I was watching a stupid show when the screen became black and a presenter arrived.

'' Flash info '' he said. '' A warning from the Gotham police to Gotham population from the North of Gotham. ''

It wasn't around here I thought.

'' The Joker has beens een few minutes ago, robbing a bank. To all the population, we want you to stay away from him and his gang. We remind you that the Joker is the most dangerous man of Gotham. He is armed. Be careful. ''

Then the picture of him appeared on the Tv.

I gaspped. Green hair and tattoos. Pale face and red lips

'' Mister J ? '' I screamed,shocked.

~time skip~( just because I can ^^ )

The front door had been opened and Mister J entered. He seemed rather happy.

Then his eyes made contact with mine and he frowned.

'' Something wrong, doll ? ''

I was sat on the couch,my arms crossed against my chest.

'' So how was your business ? '' I asked angrily. '' No, let me correct myself. How was the robbery of the bank ? ''

He smiled again. '' So you know now. Are you angry ?''

'' Yes ''

'' Because I'm a criminal ? ''

'' No. I'm angry because you didn't tell it by yourself. I had to discover it by that damn Tv. ''

He came toward me and sat next to me.

'' You surprise me Y/N. I thought you'll freak out when you'll know. ''

I huffed. '' I don't care about what you do of your life. I see worth than a ganster . ''

He took my in his arms.'' Doll, I'm happy that I don't have to locked you in a room after you know the truth. ''

I sat on his laps. ''Wait before being happy. I still can call the police and tell them where you live. I'll blackmail you ''

He raised an eyebrow. ''And what do you want me to do for you ? '' he asked amused.

'' Teach me how to shot with a gun. '' I responded.

****************************************************

Hey everyone ^^

A longer chapter :) Hope you like it !

Have a good day !