Chapter 25

When his lips crashed on mine, I couldn't think straight. I felt like I was about to explose. I felt like I reached heaven.

I kissed back, almost desperatley. I missed that so much. I wanted to cry and I did. I cried. I let tears rolling down my cheeks.

We broke the kiss and he pressed his forhead against mine. I felt his breath on my face. Oh god, am I dreaming ?

He looked into my eyes. I could see in his eyes all the love he had for me. I understood that Mister J couldn't give me that love.

I understood that all I need it's Damian.

I wanted to say something but a hand grabbed my arm and pull me away harshly.

I looked at the person and gasped.

'' M-mister J '' I whispered.

'' Did you have fun doll ?'' he asked coldly.

'' I ... ''

But he turned around and aimed a gun toward Damian's chest.

'' You mess with the wrong guy, boy '' he said. '' No one can touch my doll ''

I escaped from his grip and went between the gun and Damian.

'' Stop. Let him go '' I screamed.

'' Y/N, Y/N , Y/N, he touched what is mine. You are mine and I don't like to share. ''

'' Please let him go. I promise that I stayed with you for the rest of my life. Just don't hurt him. I'll be yours. I promise ''

   '' No Y/N, don't do this'' Damian said behind my back.

The Joker smirked '' oh oh oh, that's interesting ''

**********************************************************

Hi everyone ^^

Do you like this chapter ?

I just want to say thanks to all your nice comments. You don't know how much they make me smile. They make me want to write more. Thank you thank you !!!

Have a nice day :)