Chapter 20

Days passed. Mister J and I worked to on a plan.

His gang already searched Dr Strange in the old building near of Gotham's cathedral. We had to find him in the labyrinth of the subway.

You maybe don't know but Gotham's subway is huge, like realy huge. Find Dr Strange is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

We had put the plan of the subway on the table. We looked at every places Dr Strange could be. We tried to find ways to reach those places without him knowing. We wanted to surprise him to take him to the building of Joker.

I wanted revenge and Mister J promised to help me. I didn't know if I really like him. Our nights were good. He was sweet with me. He protected me.

One day, one member of his gang insult me. He said that he didn't want to work for a woman. Joker aimed his gun and shot him directly in the head.

But there was something wrong. I couldn't stop to think about Damian. Every night, after I made with Mister J, I went out of the bed and went to the livingroom. I sat on the couch and watched TV. I watched every information about Batman and Robin.

I listened every informations about him. I felt proud of him when I heard he cautght bad men.

Then I remembered that maybe in a few days, it would be me. I will be the one he will catch to put in jail.

*******************************************

Hi everyone :)

I'm so sorry to make you wait. here a new chapter. it's a little boting isn't it ? Promise next chapter has action.

Have a nice day ^^