Chapter 27

Third's pov

It's been one year that Y/N had been shot by the Joker. It's been one year that she took the bullet destined for Damian.

He remembers the blood. He remembers himself crying. He remembers her body shaking of pain. He remembers the fear to live the same nightmare that the first time.

He remembers he wanted to die in her place. But he knows. And he knows that she knew too.

He knows that she did it because she loved him. She loved him and she will love him forever. And he knows he'll do too.

He knows that Y/N was his soulmate. And Y/N knew that too. She understood that when the Joker shot.

She realized that the experimentation of Dr Strange was a gift. She understood that everything happen for a reason

She realized that she became what she was to protect her soulmate.

She realized that she was Damian's shield.

Damian realized that too when she spoke her last words before dying.

And it's for that he was sat on a chair right now, in front of a bed. It has been one year that he came here each day.

Because her last word was :

'' I see you in two years, my love ''

THE END 

*********************************************************************

Hi everyone ^^

The story is over. I hope you liked it. It's always difficult to find a good end.

Did you like it ?

Thank you all to read this book. 

I'm working in another story Y/N x Damian so just wait a little.

Have a nice day 

^^