Chapter 21

Mister J had to take care of some things. He agreed to let me go out.

I wore black clothes and a black scarf which hide my face. I walked in the streets of Gotham.

The night was almost here. I watched people running around to take buses. I watched students who hurried to go out of college.

Without knowing, I walked to the college of Damian. I hided behind a tree and watched students who walked toward the road.

Then my eyes found him. He was with his girlfriend. My heart hurt a bit. But I couldn't stop a smile when I saw them argue.

'' You are never with me anymore '' she said whinning.

'' I'm sorry Tiana. I'm just busy '' he responded.

'' But I'm your girlfiend. We should have time for each other ''

They began to argue loudly. I stopped to hide myself. I just leaned against the tree, listening them.

But suddenly, his eyes locked with mine. His beautiful green eyes. He opened his mouth but closed it.

He walked toward me, letting his girlfriend behind him.

'' Damian, are you listen... '' she said.

He was about to cross the road, when I understood what will happen.

I have to go. I turned around and walked away quickly.

'' Hey ! Stop ! '' I heard him scream behind my back.

I walked faster, I slalomed between people, trying to let a gap between me and him.

'' Wait ! '' he said.

He was running behind me. I began to run too. I didn't want to look back. My heart bit too fast.

I tried to lose him in the crowd but it seemed he arrived to stay behind me. I crossed a road. Cars honked at me.

I ran in a little street.''Shit ! '' It was a dead end.

I took deep breathes.

Then I heard his steps. I let him faced my back. My heart raced.

  '' I know it's you ''

************************************

Hi everyone :)

What do you think about this chapter ?

I hoep u like it ^^

Have a nice day :)