Caught On Camera 🎥

Cyn POV

I woke up once again in the a hospital room, I had a breathing mask on and my arms and legs ached from the glass cuts. When my vision cleared for the first time in a while I could see Lucas starring at me.

Lucas: hey babygirl." he said taking his shades off.

A familiar look in his eyes put a shiver down my spine, I could tell he was LIVID.

It scared me so much that if he asked who did this to me and Tameka I couldn't bring myself to tell him that his own brother was in on it as well.

Me: h-hey." I said sitting up. He got up from his chair and came and sat on the bed. Taking my hand in his he kissed it softly before leaning in and kissing my forehead.

Lucas: we don't have to talk about it now, but we will talk about what happened later." he said too calmly.

Me: alright." I said looking down. It got quiet again, and the only thing to be heard was the TV show he was watching.

Me: Luca?" I called.

Lucas: mhmm." he said turning to me.

Me: I am sorry for smacking you." I said lowly.

Lucas: I know."

Me: are we okay ?" I said looking up at him. Sighing he turned to me.

Lucas: we good ma."

Me: you promise ?"

Lucas nodded and laid back wrapping his arm around me.

Lucas: I promise."

I smiled a little because I truly missed him.

Me: have you seen Meka?"

Lucas: yeah baby sis straight."

Me: thank God." I sighed.

Lucas: I actually just came from her room 5 mins before you woke up."

Me: who's with her?"

Lucas: Adryan."

Me: oh good." I didn't Adryan that well, but she was one of the "guys" in a girly way so I let it go whenever she came around.

The door opened and the doctor came in and smiled at me.

Doc: Look at you, you feel better ?"

Me: Kinda yeah, just wanna go home."

Doc: I hear ya." she smiled.

Doc: well I am here to grant your wish, here are the discharge papers." she said handing them to Lucas.

Me: well aren't you going to examine me first." I said. She laughed as Lucas apologized about me.

Doc: no sweetie, you had no injuries what so ever besides the cuts and bruises, just ice them occasionally, and take some Advil."

Me: alright." I said sitting up. I swung my legs and sat on the edge of the bed hop to walk down.

Lucas: baby lemme help you get dressed and get out of bed." he said giving the doctor  the discharge papers.

Me: ok."

Doc: alright you are free to go, come back anytime if things seem to get worse." she said looking at the paper and stepping out. Lucas nodded and went to lock the door. He came over and stood in front of me grabbing a bag full of clothes behind him in the chair.

Pulling the clothes out, he laid them behind me.

Lucas: you ready." I nodded and placed my hands on his shoulder, he placed his hands on my waist and helped me down carefully. I stood up and hugged him just because I wanted to. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek twice.