No Bail 🧮

Cyn POV

I eyed my cell mates as they looked me up and down. There were about six of us in here. Turning my head forward I watched as the guards watching us began whispering to one another.

??: what's your name ?" the girl that was looking me up and down asked.

Me:..Cynthia."

??: Charlie."

Me: cool." I said dryly.

She plopped her big ass next to me like we was best friends.

Charlie: what they holding you down here for ?"

Me: murder." I said looking down at my fingertips. She shifted herself so that she was facing me. Staring at the side of my face I cocked my head to the side and stared back.

Me: what ?" I spit.

Charlie: your such a.."

Me: such a what ?" I said getting irritated.

Charlie: your such...a girl." she blurted. I blinked a frown on my face before getting up to walk away from this bullshit.

Charlie: wait !" she said snatching me by my arm. I looked down at her grasp she had on me and stared her down, waiting for her to get the fuck off of me.

Charlie:....sorry, what I was trying to say was, you don't look like someone who could take another person's life."she said letting go.

I stared at her and relaxed my defense. Sighing I went back over and sat next to her.

Me: I'm not." I said lowly.

Charlie: so what happened ?" she asked. I shook my head and sat back, leaning my back against the bars.

Me: long story."

Charlie: we have time, we don't know how long-."

Me: when I said long story I meant I didn't need to share it with you." I snapped.

Charlie:...my apologies." she mumbled. She sat back as well leaning against the bars.

Me:..look, I am sorry for snapping at you, I am just really stressed." I said.

Charlie: it's cool."

Me: what are you in here for."

Charlie: 3 counts of attempted murder."

I raised my eyebrows wide and turned to her.

Me: oh wow."

Charlie: it's a long story." she said before I could ask. Respecting her I sat back. Charlie was fairly big, she was..buff like. She was still a pretty girl but she seemed to be more on the manly side. Nothing wrong about that though.

I was about to spark up another convo when a guard unlocked the holding cell. Opening the gate I saw Pines behind him. Sighing with relief I stood up and pulled down my shirt straightening it out.

Charlie: bye."

Me: bye." I said lowly, waving to her. Walking to the gate I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders as I saw Pines. Grabbing my arm lightly he locked arms with me, like school girls walking down the hallway. Walking in silence we walked towards the front.

The same Detectives from the last time I was here approached us. Rolling my eyes we stopped walking and meant them halfway.

Detective Wilson: if you could follow us please." he motioned. He pointed to the interrogation room eyeing my body language, I let go of Pines hand and began to walk. Standing at the door I waited for him to unlock it. At the same time I turned and saw Lucas.. his back was turned and he was talking to Drebo.