Goodbye Tameka 🕊

Cyn POV

Getting up to my alarm I opened my eyes. I really didn't sleep last night. I was thinking about today and how sad it was. Getting out of the bed I sat up and stared at my outfit.

Lucas: you ok." I heard behind me. I turned my head to the side and looked at him through the corner of my eye.

Me: no." I said honestly. I felt the bed dip and him come up behind me. Climbing off the bed he stood infront of me and grabbed my waist standing me up. Pulling me into a hug I hugged him tight and refrained myself from crying. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead long.

Lucas: You're going to be okay." he said. I held back my tears as he tightened his grip on me.

Lucas: Today will be hard but I am with you all day." he reminded me, I nodded and let him go and sat back in the bed.

Me: I know. I just wish today wasn't happening." I said. He nodded and went to the bathroom.

Lucas: we all do babygirl. Get dressed I don't want you to be late mama." he said turning the sink water on.

I listened and got out of bed. Going over to a sleeping King I checked on him before pulling the covers over him some more. Rubbing his little tummy I went over to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Slipping my clothes off I got in the shower and quickly washed up.

Me: you taking a shower Lucas ?" I said letting the water run down my hair.

Lucas: yeah leave the shower on." he said. I nodded and poked my gun shot wounds. They healed pretty well since the incident you couldn't really tell where the entry or exit wound was.

Hopping out the shower I left it opened for Lucas to get in. Grabbing my towel I wrapped it around my body and grabbed my toothbrush. Brushing my teeth I rinsed my mouth and dried my hair. Wrapping my hair I walked out the bathroom and  silently got dressed.

Me: I can ask Ronica to watch King." I said to Lucas.

Lucas: I already asked Prince." he said coming out the bathroom. Nodding I didn't answer back I slid my dress on and lotioned up. Taking my hair out the towel I combed through it and left it like that.

I turned to see Lucas dressed as well and staring at me.

Me: what ?"

Lucas:..nothing you ready." he said. I nodded and grabbed my phone keys and some tissues. I kissed Kings forehead long followed by Lucas.

I slid my shoes on and headed for the door.

Me: is Prince even up."

Lucas: he should be I asked him to be." he said. I nodded and opened the door. Walking to Prince and Chanelle's room I knocked lightly. The door opened and Prince answered.

Prince: I'm up I'm up." he repeated.

Me: ok just checking, he is a sleep right now." I said. He nodded and looked at me.

Prince: your gonna be ok." He said rubbing my shoulder. I smiled and nodded my head. Chanelle came up behind him and smiled at me. She was dressed as well and had a look of sorrow in her eyes. Kissing Princeton's lips she came out the room and hugged me.

Me: I don't know who else is ready." I said.

Chanelle: we can wait for them downstairs." she said as Princeton kissed her cheek once more before heading to my room and closing the door.

Lucas: Cynthia come on." he whispered yelled from downstairs. Followed by Chanelle we walked downstairs to see everyone ready. It was a small group of us going. Me, Lucas, Chanelle, Seven, Briana, Sammy and Drebo.