OverHeard 👂🏽

Kejuán POV

I hesitated at the door biting my lip. Sighing heavily I did the knock and stepped back waiting for the door to unlock.

The door swung open and this time it was Case. He had a look of disappointment and anger on his face. Stepping aside he montioned me inside. I slowly walked in and carefully made my way into the house. I jumped at the loud thud the door made when it slammed.

I went into the living room and sat down slowly he came in behind me and stood infront of here.

Case: what happened man." he said lowly.

Me: We aimed recklessly..we just shot at anything..." I mumbled. He chuckled some and shook his head.

Case: you told me you killed her."

Me: I thought we did-."

Case: thinking and doing ain't the same thing boy!" he yelled making me jump a little. I nodded and kept quiet.

Case: stay here." he said. Walking off he went upstairs yelling Wills name. I waited a bit on the couch. Soon after, Will came in and plopped down next me.

Case: you both failed." he growled coming back into the room.

Will: I lit that whole apartment up, she's alive by luck G." he snapped. I glanced over at him fast, and back at Case and nodded in agreement.

Me: she still shouldn't be here..." I mumbled. Case eyed the two us and shook his head for the millionth time today.

Will: we just need another chance-."

Case: no there is no "we" yall are done. I am going to handle this now."

Will: you can't take this from me Carter, I have been trying to do this for years-."

Case: and you failed. You fucking failed Will, for a nigga like you I would have thought your dumbass would have handled this the year after Lucas killed your girlfriend." he snapped.

Will abruptly got up and got in Case's face. Case put his hands as if to stop someone, I looked around and to my surprise a nigga stood only a foot from Will, frozen in his spot.

Will: this isn't your shit nigga." he mumbled in his face.

Case: It is. She is MY sister. It clearly was never yours." he said pushing Will. He stumbled back but caught himself.

Case: I have been down here for longer then I should've, I practically live her nigga, I have family and business to take care and get back to. I AM going to kill her myself, and end this, you will take up the shifts on the street I allowed you to miss...are we clear." he said.

Will glared at him, you could feel the hate he was projecting Cases way. Case just looked at him like he was pathetic.

Case: do. you.understand.me." he said slower. Will didn't say anything but walk out the room, but not before hardly bumping shoulders with Case and slamming the door.

Case: get your shit and get the fuck out." he said to me. I nodded and quickly went for the door, wasting no time leaving this hell hole.

Armon POV

Trey: did Dre call you back yet ?" he said referring to Drebo.

Me: nah, he said to meet him at the studio though." I said pulling up my shoes.

My brother and I recently got introduced to Drebo, he liked a song of ours and asked for us to meet a while back. Before he noticed us we noticed him and his whole family. Since Damien and Chris got cool with them we been watching..no weird shit.