Information 🔎

Lucas POV

Me: what you mean you know some shit?" I started as they looked at each other. It was real odd that they showed up, out of no where.

June: how we know this ain't not trap." he said taking the words right out of my mouth.

Damien: hear us out..we were the guys who approached Cynthia."

My eyebrows raised and I stepped closer to them.

Geo: Lucas." he said holding me.

Chris: we were on board with the plan, but we stopped when we realized he wanted Cy who is pregnant-."

June: how you know she's pregnant?" he snarled.

Damien:..someone told Will, and he told us when he was telling us his plan."

Geo: so we suppose to believe that y'all niggas are here because you "care" about Cynthia being pregnant." he said sarcastically.

Chris: my females pregnant, and my nigga Damien's female pregnant, and we would not take a son or a daughter away from their parents, that's just wrong, so we are coming to you today to hopefully help you guys out of it...."

Me: who you with ?" I frowned.

Damien: Kahos and them."

Geo: word ?"

Chris: Kahos has some beef with you-"

Geo: oh I know we can settle that separately."

Me: so how am I sure this ain't no bs, because nothing stopping me from protecting my family, so if you lying to me right now, might as well tell us." I warned.

The Chris dude pulled out a file, and laid it on the table

Chris: if we was lying then I wouldn't be showing you these." He said opening up the folder. There was a stack of pictures, the first picture was Aria. She was sitting with her co-workers at some table at lunch.

Jacq snatched the picture and put it closer to his face.

Chris laid out the rest of them, the last picture was Cynthia. She had a X covering her.

Damien: the X means she the first target bro."

Me: is that right." I said picking her picture...it was me and her outside near Firebirds kissing. Breaking up with her was a good idea.

Me: so they going after my girl ?"

Chris: yeah man, shit not right."

Me: Who took this."

Damien: Will."

Cyn POV

The photoshoot was finally here, and all the ladies I had problems with or I did photoshoot with were invited, to make peace and to distract me from Lucas.

Briana: that girl Fran need to watch it, I am so serious."she mumbled.

Me: Bri Bri, you just got here." I laughed.

Briana: exactly and she looking at me dumb." she spit.

Seven: yeah so is the big bitch she with." she said catching on.

Me: classy ladies classy." I warned. I smiled at Fran and her friend and they waved kindly.

We  got to our part of the house and set out stuff down. I could see Jaz and her girls starring. Hopefully she would thank me for inviting her slow ass. Once everyone was here I began the shoot.

Me: so can I have all the ladies in this room please!" I called.

All the girls came in sat in the chairs. I could already tell the growing tension but I tried my best to put on a smile.