Just A Little Push 🧎🏽‍♀️

Cy POV

I woke up..again with an aching sensation in my thighs. I could barely move them. After 4 hours of straight DICK it really hurt to do anything.

I sighed and rolled over off of Lucas and onto my side of the bed. Picking up my phone I read the remaining messages from my girls.

lovelyseven: bitch call me, we need to talk."

Aria:): wyd

Bitcheslovebrixo: no justin hasn't made the move yet.

June: how you feeling ?

Sammy: tell Lucas to call us when he wakes up, he's not answering his phone.

Kenny: get off Lucas face and call us, we haven't heard from you in a minute.

Sighing I didn't read anymore, I pulled up Kenny's contact and pressed the facetime button. It rang a couple of times before it connected and Kenny and Geo's face popped up on the screen

Geo: hey beautiful." he said. I smiled and waved back.

Kenny: what you doing."

Me: just woke up." I said stretching and hopping off the bed.

Geo: lucas up ?"

Me: no, he is asleep."

Kenny: after all that work he put in on you I bet he is sleep."

Him and Geo laughed and dapped each other up.

Me: fuck up." I said hushing them.

June: who y'all talkin to." I heard in the background. A few seconds later the phone moved and June's forehead popped in the camera. He smiled with a blunt between his teeth, taking it out to speak.

June: hey sisssssssss, how you feeling."

Me: i am tired, the time is different here you know, so my body's way tired then it should be."

June: i bet."

Me: yeah what y'all been up to without me."

Geo: getting pussy and making money."

Me: ew Gemini."

Kenny: we just making music. We got new artist..well June and Drebo did."

Me: yeah I heard, Drebo called Lucas earlier this morning."

June: you mean the afternoon ?"

Me: no June the mornin.. remember it's different over here."

June: uh yeah you just said that shit my bad."

Me: it's good...anything happened..." I said curiously.

June: what you mean."

Me: like has anything happened outside of music and stuff.."

June: I hope your not asking about what I think your asking about."

Me: I want to know what's going on."

June: I can't talk to you about that stuff Cy, it's to keep you safe."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. Since I found out my brothers were "criminals" I have always wanted to know what they were up to. But I always get the same response.

Me: fine.. how's my baby."  I said referring to King

June: good he is out with his aunties Bri and Sevy, they out buying him stuff."