Two Dead Girls...

Kejuán POV

Ma: baby there's someone at the door for you. Says he's a friend of yours." she yelled up to my room.

Me: Ok !" I frowned. Pausing my game I put on a shirt and ran downstairs to the door. Opening it up, I froze midway. Will and two of his boys stood at my door, they looked pissed.

Me: wha- what's up Will."

Will: we need to talk young buck."

Me: about ?" I said stepping out the house and closing the door.

Will: not here. Get in the car." he snarled. Frowning I stepped back and leaned against the door.

Me: right now..I have homework-."

Will: you should be doing that instead of playing video games." he said. Surprised by his comment I choked on my clapback. How did this nigga know I was playing video games.

Will: Steve's a good stepfather, boyfriend..and snitch. get yo ass in the car. Case has words for you." he said yanking my arm.

I tried to pull away but of course he was stronger than me. He yanked me down my steps and to the car. Another guy opened the door and he literally threw me in.

Me: My mom... I can't just up and leave she'll worry."  I said as he got in the front seat.

Will: nigga shut up, she won't even know your gone." he said. The engine to the car started and we pulled off.

Me:..what I do." I said after a moment of silence.

Will: it's what you didn't do that got you in this position. now shut up until we arrive." he said silencing me.

Sitting back I grew nervous about appearing at Cases spot. I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I was staying on top of my school work , and on top of my game, I hadn't slacked in none of it ever.

I was doing good on both accounts, so whatever it was, I must of missed it.

Will: make a right." he said to the driver. Swerving  right the driver sped up past the speed limit. The outside seemed to go by faster, making me to dizzy to keep up with.

Will: make another right. The third house is us." he said. The driver did as told and we soon arrived at the house.

Will: thanks man. Make that round for Case and follow the directions back here." he said as we got out. The guy nodded and pulled out.

Will: Cases new recruit." he said answering my question before I asked it. He yanked me in front of him and walked me up the stairs and to the door.

Will: knock."

Me: I don't know it."

Will: three times." he urged. I raised my hand and knocked three times. The door opened and Case stood there not happy to see me.

Will: go." he pushed. Tripping inside the house, I caught myself and stood up.

Case: find a seat." he said walking ahead. I followed behind him and into the living room. Plopping down on the couch I waited to hear what this meeting was called about.

Case: have you done anything, as far as working forward in the plan YOU presented to me."

Me: yes-."

Case: as in do you have a date, time, place, people, and a way out of your situation yet ?" he smirked.

Me: no, I haven't..thought that far, my grades have been dropping-."

Case: I want you to look around and tell me if you think anyone of us had finished high school or went to college." he snapped.