Beneficial Liar 💮

Lucas POV

Cyn: hold still." she said grabbing my chin and whipping under my bottom lip. I stared at her as she cleaned my face up. I could tell by how she was acting around me that she was still spooked from early, she has never seen me like this.

Cyn: alright, all done." she said stepping back and closing the first aid box. As she was about to leave I quickly reached out and softly grabbed her wrist pulling her back.

Me: you ok ?" I said grabbing her face softly. She looked at me and shook her head.

Cyn: yeah I'm straight."

Me: I am serious. You good ?"

Cyn: Lucas, I am fine I promise." she said pulling at my arm for me to let go. I pulled her to me and turned her around and grabbed her face.

Me: Talk to me." I said softly.

Cyn: I didn't want that to happen...I didn't want you guys fighting like that." she said softly.

Me: what just happened was not your fault at all Cy, I don't know why you think it is."

Cyn: If I just kept my mouth shut-."

Me: if you kept your mouth then you and me would have a issue as well."

She got quiet and nodded her head. I felt a little bad because I knew no matter what I said she would still believe it was her fault, and I wish she didn't.

Me: come on I wanna take a nap." I said

Cyn: You a big boy you don't need me." she said laughing a little.

Me: I need those as a pillow." I said pointing to her boobs. She blushed and rolled her eyes.

Cyn: You need to deal with what just happened Lucas."

Me: yeah well if I go back down there then round 2 will happen, so either we stay up here, or I handle Will one more time."

Cyn sighed before looking me in my eyes. Her facial expressions changed telling me she knew I was deadass.

Cyn: You're scaring me."

Me: how ?" I said scrunching my eyebrows.

Cyn: your way to calm right now." she said.

Truth was I was still fuming, like livid fuming and if Cy moved out of the doorway just a little, I would consider running past her and back downstairs....but I know my baby doesn't like seeing me like that so I was doing my best to not go back downstairs.

Me: Nahh I am good. I promise." I said. I leaned up and kissed her lips twice pulling her between my legs. She smiled and looked down at my lip.

Cy: hold on, you still bleeding baby." she said grabbing for the first aid bag. There was a knock at the door as she stood between my legs. She smiled and looked down at my lip.

Sammy: wassup man." he said nodding at me and entering the room. Behind him were my brothers as they filled in the bathroom.

Dillyn:..what the fuck just happened my nigga?" he said hopping up on the counter

Cy grabbed my chin and turned it to her direction and wiped my lip.

Me: what you mean." I said barely moving my lips.

Cory: you and Will fighting like that."

Dillyn: y'all haven't fought like that since he disrespected moma."

Me: yeah."

Vier: yeah ? You care to explain ?"

Cy was finally done and put the box away.