Secret Plan 🎋

Seven POV

I turned in the mirror one more time before sighing and turning the lights off. Drebo and I were going on our first date..well "night out." He had asked to take me on one yesterday but I couldn't go because I was to busy making Cyn feel better. Her and Lucas had really turned for the worse in their relationship and it didn't look like they were gonna fix it at this point.

Cynthia: take the jacket off, show some body." she said yanking the jacket off my body.

Me: this is too much showing." I said trying to get the jacket back from her.

Cy: and what? might as well show it off." she shrugged. I sighed and sat on the stool and looked at myself in the door mirror.

Cy: oo best friend you look cury back there." she said smacking my ass.

Me: why thank you." I said looking back behind me.

Cy: girl." she said as she took a picture of me.

Cy: Ok bitch." she said showing me the picture.

" she said showing me the picture

Me: you know I tryyyyy."

Cy: Dre might tear you up !" she said snapping her fingers.

Me: he already has..." I mumbled.

Her eyes grew big and her mouth flew open.

Cy: you whore."

Me: how so."

Cy: just playing." she said smiling and crawling back on the bed.

Me: will you talk to Lucas.." I said changing the subject.

Her whole expression changed and she turned to face me.

Cy: I don't know."

Lucas had moved out and moved in with June and them last week.

Me: you guys will see past this."

Cy chuckled and turned away.

Cy: me and him are done." she mumbled.

Me: sure."

There was a knock at the door and Drebo poked his head in.

Drebo: You ready." he said eyeing me. I blushed and grabbed my phone and my purse.

Me: y-yeah."

Cy: use protection !" she screamed as we walked out the room and closed the door.

Me: I hate her." I said as my face got really hot. Drebo laughed as we walked me to my car. We got in and drove to the restaurant, and got our table.

Drebo: You look beautiful." he said smirking.

Me: thanks."

Waiter: can I get you guys anything."