Happy Birthday Geo 🥳

Geo POV

Everyone: Happy Birthday dear Geoooo. Happy Birthday to youuu." they sung. I smiled as they cheered and a cake was brought out. I rolled my eyes and smiled big. It was a Jack Daniels cake. It was my favorite drink.

Cy: blow the candles out." she said smiling. I fanned my hand and it went out. Her smiled dropped and she rolled her eyes.

Cy: so stubborn." she said. She took a picture of the cake and glared at me.

Me: girl hush."

She took the cake back into the kitchen to cut it.

Today was my birthday and my siblings threw me a small but big get together at the crib.

Getting up from the table I walked into the boys den and grabbed me a blunt.

Marcel: that's your first one tonight. You not smoking like you use to birthday nigga." he said behind me. I smiled and grabbed the lighter out of my pocket.

Me: I've been busy. I haven't had time to release." I said sitting down.

Jacq: what's been going on with you." he said.

Me: nothing..did y'all not sing happy birthday to me ?" I said.

Jacq: we did, we followed you down here man."

Me: word ?"

Jacq: you must be out of it Geo. We was literally behind you." he laughed looking at Marcel.

Me: bro, I won't listening to nothing. I'm in my own space." I said. I placed the blunt between my lips and lit it. Taking a draw I could immediately feel myself relieve stress.

Lucas: Geo you down here brah."

Me: yeah." I yelled up to him. I heard a few footsteps come down the steps and Lucas, Drebo, June, Kenny and Sergio came downstairs. They came in and sat down.

Kenny plopped right next to me and took the blunt from my fingertips and sat back.

Me: Now if I was to rock yo shit I would be wrong." I said looking back at him.

Kenny: nah you won't be wrong just prepare to get rocked back." he said handing it back to me. I snatched it back and took a draw.

Lucas: you 23 now brotha how it feel." he laughed.

Me: no different. I just feel the same." I shurgged.

Lucas: you look the same to." he laughed. I rolled my eyes sat back.

June: So you and..Rona.."

Me: Ronica." I said looking up at my brother.

June: Ronica. Y'all a thing now ?"

Me: you could say that. She been staying here for a minute." I said.

June: it's been a week."

Me: I know a weeks a lil minute or two." I said.

Lucas: You guys going to Mekas funeral ?" he said changing the subject.

Me: it's tomorrow?"

Lucas: it is."

Me: she was family we all going to go then."

Lucas: I am worried about Cy."

Me: me to, maybe she should stay home."

June: nah, she'll have a tantrum, she'll be fine tomorrow."

Lucas: You gonna bring Ronica ?"

Me: I might I am not even sure we are invited."