Sell, Sell, Sell. 💰

Cyn POV

Me: these, these, these, these, these....oh and those black ones." I said to Tameka and Seven. We were sitting in my closet picking out stuff to sell. For my clothing line, I posted a flier, and it said that all my clothes, even the new season of clothes were on sale. SO far A LOT of females have been buying up, racking up the money good. At this rate, Lucas's mom would be here in no time.

Seven: bitch not the black ones." she said hiding the shoes behind her back.

Me: unless you buying them put them in the stack." I stressed.

She stuck her lower lip out and slowly put them in the stack. We had literally been in my closet since 8:30 this morning it was now 6:00. We did take a couple of breaks but they were brief.

Meka: honestly I don't see how you can sell your heels. I couldn't." she scorned.

Me: Look it is more painful for me to do then it is for you to watch, and it's for Lucas." I said shrugging at the last part.

Seven: I hear you." she sighed.

Me: look after this y'all are done. I still need to rent out the private room at Firebirds for the dinner, I still have to get his mom down here, I still have to plan on how to tell him I am pregnant and I still have to make sure everyone who is attending send me RSVP's." I stressed for the millionth time today.

Meka: I told you I could help you."

Me: that is sweet but I wanted to do it, and I have literally have 4 more days left to make this all work."

Seven: wait wait I thought you were going to have his dinner at AppleBee's ?"

Me: I was but they don't have a private room like Firebirds." I said checking the sales on my website.

Seven: oh ok, well look we have your back, please let us know what we can help with."

Me: I will....actually could y'all finish packing some more shoes up and also take some pictures of them so I can post them as a quick sale on my IG."

Meka: sure." she said as she started packing.

Seven: how is that going to work if more than one female want's one pair of these shoes."

Me:...I'll just do like "guess the number" thing for each pair of shoes. And see who gets the correct number or whose the closest." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Seven: that's a good idea." she said as I walked off.

Me: I know !" I yelled back to her as I went into my room and got on my laptop. I began looking at plane tickets for Mrs. Coly. Me and her had been in contact and gotten to know each other a little from being on the phone......well I got to know her, apparently Lucas has been talking to his mom about me. She was excited to hear I was pregnant, so excited that I had a little hope that Lucas would be just the same.

She agreed and thanked me for being able to fly her down for Lucas's birthday.

Pulling up the airline tickets, I almost died. The price for a ticket from France to America was over $500 dollars.

Me: mother of all hell." I said scrolling down the prices. I kept scrolling hoping that the prices would go down, but they just kept going up and up and up.

Lucas: wassamin gorgeous." I heard infront of me. I looked up Lucas smirking at me at the edge of my bed.

Me: hey love." I said closing my laptop.

Lucas: what was you doing."

Me: uh-uh some work on the website...launching details for the new season of clothes."