Meka💔

Cy POV

???: LETS GO." he said. The sound of tires screeching around the corner faded away.

I waited until I was completely sure it was over until I moved. Sitting up I took a deep breath. A sharp pain caused me to flinch and my breathing to hinge.

Hot liquid seeped down my arm and into the palm of my hand. My shirt began to feel heavy and moist and I could see the color of it changing.

Poking at the leak in my side, I could feel the whole the bullet had created. With a shaky hand  I held my hand over the spot trying to stop the bleeding.

Me: Meka..." I called.

The sound of someone gurgling answered me back.

Me: Meka." I called again. No answer. I looked around the room to and didn't see her...but the gurgling didn't stop.

Me: Meka..." I cried. I looked around the room slower this time and spotted her legs laying on the floor. The rest of her body was lying behind the counter. I called her name again but she didn't respond.

Gritting my teeth I got up and began to crawl to her. With every movement my airways grew tighter. By the time I reached her I could barely take a whole breathe.

Me: Meka.." I called again. I grabbed her leg and pulled myself to her so I could see her face.

What I saw made my heart stop.

Me: MEKA !" I yelled. She was holding the side of her neck as blood seeped through the cracks in her hands. Her mouth full of blood, making the gurgling sound I heard before.

Me: no no no no no." I cried as she laid there.

I let go of my side and placed my hands immediately over hers.

Pushing down hard, I looked around for something that could help control the bleeding, but found nothing.

Her blood began to seep through my fingers and down my hands. Squeezing them tighter I tried to stop it.

Me: oh god." I mouthed as tears filled my eyes. Looking into her eyes I could see them watering to. Smiling she let go of her neck and rested her hands on my face.

Me: No, you have to keep your hands there..." I mumbled. The gurgling began to slow down, she took her eyes off mine. Resting her head back, her chest began to slow down. It was like she giving up.

Me: you hang in there..I am going to get you help." I said. Grabbing her hands I placed them over mine, and pushed them down.

Me: k-keep your hands right here. I swear you better not move them." I said. I hovered over her to see if she would move them, as told she didn't.

Getting up I reached for the counter and pulled myself to my feet. Using the counter I walked around and to the shattered window.

???: wait.. wait someone's coming out !" I heard as I stepped on the broken glass.

???: ma'am we called 911 are you alright ?" he asked.

Me:..m-my friend..she needs help." I stuttered.

???: We can help you, you have to open the front door. We can't come through the window." he cautioned. Looking at the door and then at Meka, I refused to move any farther away from her.

???:..hold on." he said as he saw I wasn't moving.

I turned in time to see him and another friend climbing through the window. The friend behind him missed the jump and cut his arm on the way in.