Ring 💍

Lucas POV

Seven: this one..nooo...this one...NOOOOO this one !!." she said pointing at five different rings.

Like promised, I brought Seven out to the jewelry store to shop for the ring. I was starting to regret it.  I picked up this really gorgeous one that looked like the one I picked out online. It was perfect.

Seven: the perfect ring for the perfect girl." she said behind me. I rotated it between fingers and watched as it shine in my hand.

Me: this is the one." I said handing the ring watcher  the ring. He smiled and looked at.

Ringer: the lady must be special for this expensive ring." he said walking over to the checkout table.

Me: she's  the world." I said pulling out my black card and putting it on the counter. He nodded and took my card to ring it up. I watched as Seven was looking at the necklaces on the shelf. There was one in particular that she kept coming back to. I opened the camera on my phone and took a quick picture of her and sent it to issa.

Me: she likes this bruh."

Issa is typing....

Issa: aight.

Ringer: alright sir you are all set, good luck."  he said sliding the box carefully over to me. I shut my  phone off and grabbed the bag.

Me: sevy come on." I said as I walked out of the mall. She ran up behind me and snatched the bag and opened it.

Seven: she's gonna love this Lucas." she cooed. I rolled my eyes and took it back from her.

Me: she better."  I said making her laugh.

Seven: when do you plan on proposing ?" 

Me: at the shower." I said as we reached the car.

Seven: oh yeah about that. Everything will be in place."

Me: the invitations?"

Seven: your mother is handling those."

I nodded, I totally forgot that my mom was down here, I was so caught up in Cy. Cursing myself mentally I dialed my mom's number and hooked her up to the car."

Mama: hello."

Mama: hey mama. "

Me: oh my boy how are you ? "

Me: good, I am sorry I ain't called or came to see you it's just that-"

Mama: you're in love, it's alright I understand..how is she ?"

Me: in pain but pushing through it."

Mama: alright alright good, and how's my grand-baby ?"

Me: I actually have no clue, the doctors are suppose to give us a update on him."

Mama: well you make sure they do."

Me: yes ma'am."

Mama: alright now, I'll talk to you later."

Me: mama wait."

Mama: yes Lee."

Me: where you stay at."

Mama: Cynthia's brothers house, they offer good service."

Me: aight, imma stop by and come see you..i gotta show you something."

Mama: alright love see you then."