Walking Target🎯

Lucas POV

We sat in silence, no one moved or talked. This was the first time in a long time that something like this happened.

It was a long time since we lost someone like this, someone who was innocent and had nothing to do with it. Sammy sat in the corner with his back to us. Even though him and Tammy weren't like that it still hit my brother hard. He still cared about that girl. Shaking my head as I thought about her I sat and tapped my hands on the table.

O:...what happened." he said breaking the silence. No one answered him, we all just kept our stars where they were.

O: in order to do something, I need to know what happened." he said.

Me:...Cy and Meka got shot at...Cys in the hospital now, and Meka's -."

Sammy: Dead." he growled.

Me: Sam-."

Sammy: Meka is dead." he said spinning around in his chair. He got up and sat at the end of the table and leaned back.

O: so i'm guessing Cy was the target-."

Sammy: of course that girl was the target, she's been a target since Lucas got with her.." he snapped. Raising an eyebrow I leaned up so I could fully see him. He glared at me like it was my fault that Meka was dead.

Me: say bruh..I know you just lost someone or whatever but you getting a little beside yourself. you need to cool it because I will-."

Drebo: Lucas. Enough." he said kicking me under the table. I bit my tongue and leaned back. The room went silent and again and you could feel the tension building.

O: I am sorry Meka passed..hows Cynthia Lucas ?" he said shifting the mood.

Me: she's fine, she's scared..but she's good."I mumbled to him. I heard a chuckle come from Sam as I said that. Sitting back up I eyed him from my seat.

Sammy: what nigga ?"

Me: you over there making slick comments and laughing at the fact that Cynthia's in the hospital. You got something you wanna get off your chest."

Sammy:..I just find it funny how if Cys the target..then why  is Meka dead..she wasn't the one who they were after."

Me: that's understandable, but it just happened. The only thing that matters is getting the person that took her from you." I said. I knew exactly where this nigga was going with this. He was trying to ease his way into saying that Cy should be dead not Meka.

I get it, I truly do,  but at the same time he was being disrespectful..which was why I was curving the convo.

Me: You need a break or something, like take a walk. You way to anger to have a calm convo with me." I said.

Sammy: don't tell me to calm the fuck down Lu, your female isn't dead, she sitting her ass in some hospital getting bullet fragments picked out of her while there cleaning the girl that I was feeling dead body. Cynthia should have been killed not Meka !"

Drebo POV

Sammy: don't tell me to calm the fuck down Lu, your female isn't dead, she sitting her ass in some hospital getting bullet fragments picked out of her while there cleaning the girl that I was feeling dead body. Cynthia should have been killed not Meka !"

The room went silent and you could cut the tension with a knife. My mouth gaped open at the comment Sammy just made. Quickly shooting my attention to Lucas I could see the stunned but livid expression growing on his face.

He looked at me and then at Geo who looked just like him.

Geo: you need to watch your mouth talking about my sister."