Money Honey 💸

Lucas POV

Me: King hold still." I said lifting his head and scrubbing under his neck.

Mom: look at my baby boys." she said as I heard the click of a camera.

Me: ma you have a flight to catch." I said turning my head to her.

Mom: in a hour." she said sitting on the toilet.

Me: Drebo is taking you ?"

Mom: actually I asked your fiancé to take me." she smiled making me freeze.

Me: y-you talked to her." I said turning King around in the tub.

Mom: she actually called to see if I was going to your listening party. She wanted to arrive with me. Which confused me-."

Me: Ma-."

Mom: Why would my sons fiancé want to come with me to an event for him."

I sighed and pulled the cord out from the tub and let the water drain.

Mom: So I asked if everything's ok. She said it was."

I sighed in relief before picking up King and wrapping him in a towel. My mom would have killed me if she found out what I did to hurt Cy.

Mom: how come you can't go with her.. or she can't go with you ?"

Me: because mom..I-I have to set up the venue, and make sure everything's good before people come."

Mom: alright well I hope people love your music you have tried really hard." she said reaching for King. I smirked and handed him to her.

Me: careful of your clothes he's a little wet ma." I said cleaning up the bathroom. She mumbled something before walking out of the room.

Ma: I'll change him and stuff but then I must be on my way."

Me: aight his clothes are on the bed." I said as she walked out the bathroom.

Cyn POV

Chris: Beautiful." he said as the flash went off. I had been here all day, and I was in a irritating mood. Lucas and I were still at odds, but I had to act like I was ok..like WE were ok.

Chris: All done, the pictures are loading now." he said turning off his camera

Me: Let me see." I said going over and looking at the picture on the computer.

" I said going over and looking at the picture on the computer

Me: that's nice. I look like I am...a spy or something."

Tammy: a spy. girl you look like you have secrets."

Me: I do." I mumbled and walked off set.

Me: thanks Chrissy boo, I'll see you next weekend." I said waving behind my head.

Chris: That will be it boys and girls thank you, and Cynthia anytime darling see you then." he cooed.

Tammy: I didn't mean to offend you if I did." she said catching up to me.