Preggers 🤰🏽

Cyn POV

Briana: take another one." she said throwing the third pregnancy test away. So far all three pregnancy test I took came back..positive.

Me: Briana I don't need to take another one." I snapped at her.

Seven: well Cy..you're pregnant." she said looking at me.

Me: I can't believe this." I said and started crying a little.

Seven: why are you crying Cy?"

Me:...what if Lucas doesn't want the baby." I whined.

Briana: well that's too fucking bad, he laid down with you and made this baby, so he will deal with it. Hopefully he does."

Seven: yeah, so stop crying...when are you going to tell him. ?"

I shrugged my shoulders and wiped my eyes.

Me: when will be a good time ?" I said.

Seven:...I don't know Cy."

Me: it's fine I will figure it out." I said leaving the bathroom. I went back upstairs into my room, and sat on the bed. What if Lucas didn't want to have a baby with me. What if he wasn't ready to be with me forever like that. I didn't want a decision like this to tear us apart, I feel as if he won't want the baby with everything going on. We are in our 20's we are young and we wanna do more then settle down so early. I wouldn't mind being with him but, Lucas would most likely need more "time".

But I had to tell him, his birthday was coming up soon and hopefully this baby would be the right present...because that's when I am going to tell him.

Lucas POV

Me and the boys were out away from the house smoking and chilling. My birthday was in a couple of days and I was excited.

Noolen: so tell me why Chassidy tried to pick an argument wit a nigga over her dress wear."

Me: what you mean."

Noolen: shortie tried to wear leggings and a small top to a "get together" in Virginia."

Me: man you tripping cause of that."

Noolen: no it's the fact that she admitted about wearing them, and she got a couple of niggas down there that she use to fuck with."

I nodded. I knew how he was feeling. I wouldn't dare let Cy dress like that if she was going to visit her hometown, where niggas she use to be with are at. Never.

Me: damn man."

Sergio: see y'all gotta put your foots down on dem girls man. Y'all be letting them slide with these attitudes."

Me: facts that's not true." I said taking a draw from my blunt.

Sergio: how you figure."

Me: out of respect to y'all being her older brothers, all I am gonna say is, I handle her when she get quick at the mouth." I said pointing my finger.

Sergio: mannnnn." he said sucking his teeth and making the rest of us laugh.

Me: I was just being honest."

Prince: speaking of honesty, what happened between you and your brother." he said. I totally forgot that half the boys weren't there when everything went down. They only know that Cy shop got broken into.

Me: man it's too much to even comprehend at this point. All I know is Will crossed the line, he put his hands on her and that's that, honestly I don't care about him betraying the code, I don't care about him playing both sides. He was stupid for taking off his hoodie, but I am glad he did because we would never know who to look for."