1/2

Drebo POV

It has been 8 hours since Lucas rushed Cy to the hospital. We have heard no word from him. Chris, Queen, Damien, and Bianca decided to stay here for support. It surprised me, but also made me feel good, having four more people to this family would be nice, and seeing that even though they don't know us like family yet, they are treating us as such.

Me: I hope everything is ok with the bro man." I said to Sammy.

Sammy: Cy's a strong girl, whatever it is she gone see through it."

June: yeah, my sister a fighter, look who raised her." he said pointing to her brothers.

Seven: I don't even know what was happening..e-verything happened so fast." she mumbled. The girls were still shaken up about the situation, I am pretty sure more happened before we ran in there.

The front door opened and Lucas walked in, catching everyone's attention. He walked in slowly with a blunt between his teeth. Stepping into the light...he was a mess.

Me: shit." I mumbled standing up. Cory was closer to him, so he reached him first. Lucas stepped back making us stop in our trance.

Dillyn:..talk to us man."

Lucas looked up, with this..face..this face that he had like he had just lost his everything. I hope to God that wasn't true.

Lucas:...they told me...that the baby is growing ....in the wrong tube...I say..well how do we fix it...they tell me, that a immediate surgery has to be done...in the next 24 hours..-"

Seven: that's good." she said standing up. But Lucas shook his head. A single tear came down his cheek, making my heart ache, I had never seen this man cry, never.

Lucas: only one of them will make it through this surgery..." he said finally.

Kenny: what?" he gasped as I shook my head.

Lucas smiled through his tears. The pain visible on his face. I couldn't bare to lose a child that I haven't seen yet...or lose the women of my dreams either.  I can tell you that Lucas was going through it.

Lucas: It's her, or my fucking son!" he yelled, turning he punched the mirror smashing it completely. I stepped up and went over to him and grabbed his arm.

Me: yo..they both going to make this." I said shaking my head a him.

Me: God's not ready for Cy nor your kid." I promised grabbing his shoulder.

Lucas: the surgery is happening at 11, I came home to get y'all." he mumbled. For the first time, I have seen the scared little brother, that use to be real when we were 6 and 8.

Briana: o-of course." she said putting a hand on his cheek. He nodded and pulled me into a hug and cried. I hugged him tight as people came by and patted him on the shoulder or rubbed his back.

O.G: you listen young nigga..your family is going to be fine." he said taking Lucas from me. I wiped my eyes and stepped back.

Me: so when you want us to get ready."

Lucas:..now man, I just came to get some clothes.." he said wiping his tears.

I nodded and grabbed his arm

Me: imma drive with you back down there now, someone will bring you clothes." I said putting my arm around his shoulders. He didn't say much but hold onto me for balance.

Lord..help my brother.

Lucas POV

I stared at her stomach and then at her...the two things I loved were near death's door and I couldn't do anything about it. They had her all plugged up, and had a air mask on her, had wires in her arms..her heart rate was..slow. It barely beeped. I grabbed her hand careful not to disturb the wires.