No Future.

Cyn POV

Pines: since she has already been identified as the shooter. It is only a matter of time before they actually arrest her."

June: how long ?" he said holding my hand.

Pines: days. They are combing through the crime scene now."

Lucas: what happens when she gets arrested."

Pines: well Lucas the normal stuff that your all use to. She gets questioned, and if confessed and found guilty, she will be held in there jail cell until she is able to be transported to the Women's Correctional Facility."

I felt my face grow pale and I squeezed June's hand tighter. You know that saying "think before you do" I didn't "think" before I "did" I did the complete opposite.  Laying my head in June's shoulder I could feel myself getting nauseous. Me? In jail ? I can't even stay locked in my room and I have everything you could ask for in it.

Pines: this seems like a pretty open and shut case..it would be better if she turned herself in." he said lowly.

Geo: that ain't gone happen." he snapped.

Geo: she doesn't leave this house until it's necessary." he said looking at me.

Pines: it's just a possibility." he said putting his hands up. At this point my head was spinning.
Talking about this so casually made me sick to my stomach, thinking about whether or not Will is dead, thinking about if he isn't, that I committed murder, something that I hated seeing or even hearing my brothers talk about. I couldn't take it.

Letting go of June. I stood up and made everyone grow quiet. Trying not to bust out crying I stepped in between there legs careful not fall. Going up stairs and dashing to my room. I slammed the door and slid down it.

The replay of the shooting flashed in my brain. I saw the back of his head and watched myself pull the trigger. I flinched as the gun went off.

There was a small knock on the door and it opened slightly. Moving over Lucas's shoe stepped in the room.

The door closed and I felt his muscular arms snake around my waist and stand me. Pulling me into a hug he held me tight.

I didn't cry. I just held my fiancé. If anything I felt nauseous and uneasy.

Pulling away from him I slid back down the wall and folded myself up.

Lucas:..what happened." he said breaking the silence. He sat down in front of me and lifted my chin up.

Lucas: what. happened." he said again. I looked him in the eyes and took a deep breath.

Me: he was right there." I mumbled.

Me: he was right there, and I saw the opportunity.." I said.

Lucas: it wasn't supposed to go down like this baby."

Me: then how was it suppose to go down ? Mhm ? everyday he gets away with shit that he should have been paying for. I got over him ruining my business and beating me up. But to t-to kill Meka, and act like you don't know her name !" I said beginning to get emotional.

Me: he smiles in my face. Like the three bullet holes and the two bullets holes lodge in Mekas neck weren't there. He doesn't deserve to fucking be here !" I yelled.

Lucas: You don't think I know that ?!" he yelled back.

Me: well you didn't do anything about it! He still breathes while someone who didn't deserve to even be cheated on his dead ! You, my brothers, your brothers ARE LETTING HIM WALK AROUND WITH HIS HEAD HELD HIGH." I screamed.