Off The Hook 🧘🏽‍♂️

Lucas POV

Cy: babe you ok. You not talking to me." she said nudging my arm. I looked over and nodded my head.

Me: I'm fine, you ok ?" I said looking at her.

Cy: you know the answer to that. I hate planes." she said sitting back in her chair.

Cy: what time do you think we will land." she said leaning her head on my shoulder.

Me: sometime tomorrow night baby girl." I said. She turned and looked out the window. I hadn't told her what happened with Seven. I wanted her to stay calm and not worry about her best friend.

Flight Attendant: All passengers please take a seat, we will be taking off in a minute." she said over the intercom.

Cy: Bye Bye bahamas." she said to herself out the window.

Me: for someone who doesn't like planes, you sure like the window seat."

Cy: I like seeing the clouds..I like seeing the the sun to." she mumbled. I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder.

Cy: you sleepy huh ?"

Me: I put all my work into you last night..I am exhausted." I said. I felt her laugh and kiss my forehead.

Cy: yeah. yeah. Lay back, we got a long flight." she said. I nodded and pulled the blanket over the both of us and drifted off to sleep.

Seven POV

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I pulled out a napkin and some more and ice and stuck it to my face gently.

Sammy: how does it feel." he said appearing in the room.

Me: it feels a little better." I said eyeing Drebo outside on the phone. Sammy turned and looked at him and then back at me.

Sammy: you should go see what's up." he said. I nodded and walked outside slowly.

Drebo: on me bruh, i'm going to kill this nigga."

He paused as the other person on the other side of the phone talked.

Drebo: whatever man, you coming or not." he said turning to face me. He sucked his teeth and hung up.

Me: you aren't going to kill anyone." I mumbled. He chuckled before sitting down on the little lawn chair.

Drebo: that's what you think." he snapped back.

Me: Dre, it's not a big deal-."

Drebo: dont." he said sharply.

Me: I came to talk to you, but your still upset, so will talk later." I said. Turning around I walked back inside and upstairs.

Sammy: y'all talk ?"

Me: no Sammy." I said on my way  back upstairs. I walked into the room and plopped on my bed. I texted Issa to come back to the house so we could work things out.

Sammy POV

Me: Dre." I said going outside. He looked up at me and shook his head.

Drebo: unless your here to give me my shit. Then we not talking." he said getting up and walking past me.

Me: that's fine that you not fucking with me right now, but you to angry. You need to be with her-."

Drebo: Sam. Not now." he said cutting me off. Before I could say something back he dashed into the house. I walked back into the house soon after him and sat on the couch. The couch dipped some more and Vier plopped down next to me.