I Had To😢

Seven POV

The door opened and Lucas and Drebo came outside. Sighing I got up and tried to walk past Drebo but he stopped me at the door.

Lucas: what's going on with y'all." he said looking at Cynthia in concern. I looked up at Drebo, who just stared back at me.

Cynthia looked at her phone and let out a deep sigh.

Cynthia: I need to talk everyone." she said lowly. She walked past Lucas and past Drebo, allowing me to slip by him. They followed us inside and into the living room where everyone was sitting. Jeneva shot me another look and this time I looked away.

Sitting down on the couch Drebo plopped down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and I could feel the tension between us decrease. He kissed my forehead and I felt a warm tingle sensation go down my spine.

Cynthia came in a little later with her head down. Lucas sat down next to Drebo and called for everyone's attention. Once everyone quieted she looked up at us.

Lucas: go ahead baby." he egged. By the look on her face I could tell what she was about to say wasn't good.

Her face got really red and I could tell she was about to cry. Sitting up I tried to get her to look at me.

Cynthia: I, um, need to share this with everyone." she said. Her eyes watered up and she looked scared.

Cynthia: I will be turning myself in on Thursday.." she said lowly. I raised my eyebrows at her and immediately felt my pulse race.

June: what do you mean TURN yourself in." he snapped, voiced booming.

Lucas POV

She tightened her jaw and put her head down, not stopping the tears they fell from her face. I looked at her in disbelief because I knew she did not just fucking say what the fuck I thought she said.

Cynthia: I talked to Pines alone, I made the decision on my own, and he called me and let me know that on Thursday I have to turn myself in." she said looking at her feet.

Me: pick ya head up." I snapped. She slowly picked her head up and made eye contact with me. I looked at her and I could tell she was being honest.

Cynthia: it was only a matter of time-.

Seven: before what ? you had more time! The boys were figuring it out!" she yelled sitting up. Cynthia looked at her and then looked down.

Geo: so you just up and made the decision to turn yourself in?" he said angrily.

Cynthia: I had no choice, it was either be arrested or turn myself in. The more reasonable option was to turn myself in." she said.

When she said that I felt myself snap. I got up and within seconds I had her neck in my hands. She grabbed my wrist and tried to get my hands from around her neck.

Sammy: Lucas." he said getting up and grabbing my shirt. I yanked him off and tightened my grip around her throat.

Me: didn't I ask you about this shit this morning." I said with gritted teeth.

Cynthia: yes but I-."

Me: and what did you say ?"

Cynthia: I said that because-."

Me: what did you say !" I yelled pulling her closer to me. Her nose was only inches from mine.

Cynthia: I-I said that Pines was calling me and letting my know about details of my case." she cried. Tears rolled down her face and she kept trying to wipe them. Her pupils were dilated and I could tell that I was scaring her, but I was so angry I did not care.