Fear 🥀

Chris POV

Me: queen come on, bring Cj we can't be late girl."

Queen: ok ok baby." she said grabbing Cj.

Me: imma be in the car." I yelled leaving the room. I heard her yell back as I went downstairs, getting in the car I dialed Peanut's number and put him on speaker.

Peanut: yooo."

Me: wassup man."

Peanut: wassup man y'all coming."

Me: yeah Queen and Cj holding us up."

Peanut: aight man look, text me when you here, Damien and his family here so we waiting man."

Me: aight we on the way."

I hung up and started the car. Me and Damien was tired of being with Escos shady crew, I am down with taking out niggas, but I drew the line when it came to children and women, so did Damien.

So we switching, we are getting to know C18. Hopefully become apart of the "family" they got going on. Putting on my seat belt I rolled down the windows and reclined my chair a little.

Finally Queen and Cj got in the car. She strapped Cj in his car seat and then got in. I typed in the address for their house and began driving.

Queen: you sure they are going excepting you."

Me: Well I hope, I saved Cy's life."

Queen:...and she's the BKD brothers younger sister ?"

Me: BDK baby, BDK." I said sighing.

Queen: yeah my bad."

CJ: daddy I want some chocolate."

Me: no Cj." I said looking at him through the rearview mirror.  He pouted at me then asked his mother.

Queen: Cj, what did daddy say." she said turning around to face him. I heard him pout again and let a little whine. I was about to tell him to cut it out when the GPS started talking.

GPS: your destination is on the left."

I turned left and went down the road, they were definitely living lavish. Pulling up to there house I dropped my jaw as we pulled behind Damien's car.

Queen: damn this is big." she said as we pulled up to the front. There was a pregnant girl standing at the door eating a tub of vanilla bean ice cream, talking with Bianca.

Queen: ooo you didn't tell me that Bianca was here." she said as I parked. Queen got out and unbuckled CJ and let him walk. I got out and closed the door starring at the other female. That had to be Cy.

Bianca: hey girly." she said to Queen as we went up the stairs.

Queen: hey girl."

Me: hey B."

Bianca: hey Chris, where's my baby." she said referring to CJ. He came around his mom and hugged his aunt.

Bianca: oh this is Cynthia." she said pointing to Cynthia who was engulfed in her ice cream, she looked up from her tub of ice cream and looked at me and waved.

I waved back and smiled small. Lucas and Damien come out from the back around the house. Lucas didn't even look at me, he was starring at Cy with a sense of annoyance.

Lucas: Cy is that the third container of ice cream." he said coming up.

Cynthia: and if it was." she said as he came up the stairs toward her and rolling her eyes.