Natural Beauty👸🏽

Lucas POV

My alarm clock went off at 7:30, followed by Kings soft whimpers. Rolling over I slid my hand over where Cynthia would be sleeping. Sighing I got up and went over to King picking him up.  Rocking him back and forth I headed to the bathroom and placed him on the counter and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Changing my clothes I changed his and got my wallet. Grabbing he's teething toy I quietly dashed downstairs and to the car.

Seven: and your off to ?" I heard behind me.

Me: the bank, got to get Cynthia out." I said.

Seven: aight.." she said. I nodded at her and hurried to the car, I needed to be the first one in line at the bank.

Opening the passenger side of the door I placed King nicely in his car seat and strapped him in. Closing the door I jogged over to the driver's seat and hopped in the car.

Backing out slowly I made my way down to the bank. Pulling up I grabbed King and my black card and headed inside and thankfully there was a booth opened. I put King on my hip and lifted him up and walked over to the teller.

Bank Teller: May I help you ?"

Me: I need to take our a huge amount of money."

Bank Teller: how much ?"

Me: 1mil." I said lowly. She looked slowly up at me with confusion.

Bank Teller: sir, may I ask why you need so much."

Me: No." I snapped.

She paused and looked at her computer.

Bank Teller: name ?"

Me: Lucas Coly."

Bank Teller: Security Code ?"

Me: 0180081."

Bank Teller: alright..and you need this in cash ?"

Me: Yes, I have a personal volt here with my money."

She nodded and stood up.

Bank Teller: follow me." she said as she came around the counter. Following her she lead me to the back and typed in a code. The door clicked and she walked in first holding the door for me.

Me: thanks." I mumbled lifting King up again. I walked to the back and to the right without her cause I knew where my shit was.

Placing my hand on the hand scanner, it matched and the volt opened. Taking the wheel with one hand I turned it twice and opened the door. Stepping into the volt, I placed King on the table and grabbed a stack. Counting it correctly, I made sure I had enough.

Me: can I get a bag ?" I said to the woman. She eyed me but left the room. Rolling my eyes, I gathered the money and waited for the bag. She came back with a security guard and a small duffel bag.

Snatching it from her I loaded the bag up and zipped it up. Putting the strap on my shoulder I picked my son up and walked towards the doors.

Me: If I was to rob this bitch I wouldn't bring my son." I smirked at them. They didn't respond, and stared at me like I didn't belong. Shaking my head I brushed past them and closed the volt doors. Walking back to the front I noticed more security guards in the lobby then before.

Me: pathetic.." I mumbled lowly. I made eye contact with one of the guards at the door, not breaking the stare until I reached the door. Walking out the bank, I got in the car strapping King in and throwing the money in the back.

Pulling off I headed down to the police station.

Cy POV

I woke up to loud banging and someone arguing. Sitting up I rubbed my eyes and turned my attention to the arguing.