Clay's parents are out for the night and he asks you to come over

Me and Clay were in the school library studying for our next English test. The library was practically empty. Only a girl sitting near the back, reading the book. And a couple of students that were in a tutoring session. My boyfriend of four months, turns to look at me.
"So I was thinking... My parents aren't going to be home tonight. They're going out to some lodge in the country side, for their 25th anniversary. And maybe you'd like to come over... You know, spend the night?" Clay suggests, trying to act casual but secretly loosing his shit inside.
You look up from your English notes at Clay. 'Is he asking what I think he's asking? Parents gone for the night.... Asking me to sleep over... HOLY SHIT. He wants to have sex tonight!' (It's your sex life,livid)You look at him, eyes slightly widening in shock. But you quickly compose yourself not wanting to insult him or make him think that it's not what you want.
"Sure Clay, that sounds great." You smile gently at him before returning to your English notes.
'Oh. My. God. What have I just agreed to? I'm a virgin! I don't even know the first thing about sex! Clay is going to leave me because I'm bad at having sex!' You start to internally panic.
Meanwhile Clay is ecstatic by your answer. 'Yes! She said yes! She totally wants to have sex with me!' Clay internally cheers but then his whole excited demeanor falls. 'Oh shit... What. The hell. Am I thinking. I can't do this. She's going to have sex with me and then break up with me because it was so bad. I know nothing about sex! I'm a virgin for god sake! Fuck! I let my hormones cloud my judgement. Why did I have to ask her to stay the night?'
The bell rings breaking both you and Clay out of your thoughts.
"Well I guess it's time to get to class huh?" Clay says to you.
"Yeah, see you after this period. I'll walk to your house with you, right?" You ask him, nervously biting your lip.
"Right. I'll meet you at your locker after class, okay? Bye Y/N." Clay kisses your cheek and treks off to his last period class.
"Bye Clay..." You mumble after him, but he's too far to hear you.
'Okay, I can do this. There's nothing to be worried about. It's just Clay. I love him and he loves me. Tonight will be fine.' You try reassuring yourself with failed efforts. You sigh, shoulders slumping, and trudge to class.

The last bell of the day rings, signalling the end of the school day. You gather your stuff on your desk and shove it in your backpack. Strolling out of class, you turn down the hallway to your locker, but freeze in your tracks.
There he is. Clay Jensen. The boy you love. Waiting for you at your locker. He's all ready to leave, with his bag slung over his shoulder, bike helmet in hands.
'Breath Y/N. Tonight's going to be an amazing night. Your first time with the boy you love. Nothing can go wrong.' You smile to yourself and start walking towards Clay.
You can't wait for what tonight brings...
~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<~~~~<~~~~
Well, kids it looks like it's time for some horizontal refreshment(a 19th century term for sex)
~Amber🙄🥀🙅🏾