Concert-Zach

You walked into your new school lugging the backpack full of your new books. The halls seemed to go on forever in winding patterns and you were lost in the sea of people. Following the numbers on the doors and the school map in your hand you stumbled into your supposed Communications class.

“Mrs. Bradley? I’m Y/N, the new student.” You said to the teacher who stood in front of her desk.

“It’s nice to meet you! We’re just continuing our lecture on proper interviewing skills. I’ll give you the notes from last class next week. Go ahead and take a seat anywhere.” She had a soft smile and the laugh lines on her face made you feel more comfortable. The desks were arranged in groups of four so you went to an empty desk in the corner where no one had sat yet. As the students filed in you saw a familiar face. His eyes widened when he saw you and he smiled.

-Flash Back-

You were still overwhelmed by being at your first musical festival, and the fact that you lost your friends in the crowd didn’t help much.  You let the music overtake you and jumped around with the crowd trying to see over everyone else only to realize you were far too short. Trying to see your favorite band you pushed your way through the crowd in attempt to make your way towards the front but you were pushed back. After a while you almost gave up on even actually seeing the concert until you realized the guy a little bit ahead of you was a good six feet tall and pretty muscular, he was attractive as well but you tried to ignore that part.

You tapped his arm getting his attention, “Hey, is there anyway you can give me a boost? I’m way too short for this.”

He laughed and nodded before bending down so he could hoist you onto his shoulders. You were extremely aware of his hands on your thighs as he helped stabilize you making sure you wouldn’t fall before letting go. The view was perfect to say the least. Seeing the crowd and the band on stage was so beautiful and you were completely lost in the moment. That was the moment you realized how amazing the experience was; you had driven three hours just to get to the concert, the venue was beautiful, and you were on the shoulders of an incredibly hot guy. You had official reached your concert goals. After the band finished and another got on stage you climbed off of him and flashed him a smile.

“Thank you so much! I’m heading to get some food. Can I buy you something as a thanks?” You asked practically shouting over the crowd.

“I can’t say no to that.” He said flashing you a beautiful grin before leading the way out of the crowd towards concessions.

“I don’t think I actually got your name, I’m Y/N.” You told him looking up at him.

“I’m Zach.” He told you getting in line with you. After you bought food for the two of you, you settled into the grass sitting side by side.

“So tell me about yourself Zach.” You requested before taking a bite of your food and looking at him expectantly.

“I’m seventeen, a junior, and I play basketball. That pretty much sums me up.” He explained with a soft chuckle before looking at you into your eyes. You couldn’t think of anything to say and instead leaned in meeting your lips to his moving perfectly in sync. His arms wrapped instinctively around your waist and yours wrapped around his neck pulling him even closer. You pulled away resting your forehead on his before opening your eyes with a smile and completely pulling away.

Although the two of you never exchanged numbers, or even last names you never managed to get him off your mind.  He was just a concert hook up you never thought you’d actually see again but there he was, as attractive as ever. Throughout the whole class two of you took turns watching each other, glancing away any time the other looked over. But the minute the bell rang he walked towards you with that familiar grin.

“You know, if you need someone to show you around I am more than willing.” He told you trying to be sly.

“Well I can’t say no that.” You responded smiling up at him.