Chapter 9

As he layed me down on my bed I felt my heart beat speeding up..I had so many emotions and feelings going through me right now that it only hightened the adrenaline rush that was coming over me...He feverishly kissed me as I removed his shirt and he massaged my breast through my shirt..I un buttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders and all the way off his back..He pulled my shirt off my head and positioned himself in between my legs as he placed passionate kisses to my chest and round my neckline..I started to undo his pants and pushed them down to his anckles, he kicked them off and they hit the floor..My pants were alreayd off they hit the floor before I hit the bed..His hands roamed my body as he blessed my neck with kisses..I rubbed my hands up and down his back before moving them down to his waist and around to the front of his boxers..I slid my hand down his boxwers and felt his heart beating within my hands..I massaged him and moaned in my ear in the sexiest tone..

"You have protection"

I nodded

"Top drawer"

I said still massaging him..he moaned and bit down on his lip..He reached over and slid the drawer open and took out the condom..he ripped it open with his teeth and reached down...

"No let me do it"

I said taking it from him..I pulled him out and procceeded to put the condom on him..he slid my underwear off and lifted my leg up onto his thigh..

"You ready"

I nodded my head in anticipation..He slid the head in and it sent chills shooting through my body...He slowly began to move in and out as he held onto my thigh and I gribbed his back, arching mine so i could take him deeper with each thrust..I kissed his neck as our bodies pressed together making a sweet song that was being backed up by the sound of our moans...The more time that went by, the deeper he got and the louder I got..it had been so long since I had felt like this and the feeling I was getting was just insane..

"Mhmmmm damnnn"

He moaned in this deep tne in my ear..20 minutes later I could feel my body about to reach its peak as I tightened up around him..He thrusted once more, before I pulled him into me and held on to him as I experienced one of the heaviest and most incredible orgasm of my life, he kept going and a few seconds later I felt his body shake ontop o fmine..He let out this big breath and collapsed ontop of me..We just laid there fighting to catch our breaths..He rolled onto his side and pulled me into him kissin the back of my neck..

We laid there not saying anything for a while..My mind was on so many things I wouldnt even know what to say if I tried..But I could feel him staring at the back of my head..I knew he had something on his mind..I turned over and pulled hte covers up on my chest...

"You okay"

I said looking up at him..

"I should be asking you the same thing..there is something I wanted to tell you though"

"Whats that"

"Well its just I..."

"You what"

I said running my hand over his still sweaty chest..

"You said I could tell you anything..and now im telling you the same"

"I think..I thi nk im falling in love with you..I know its soon..but these past weeks with you and CJ have been amazing..and I've never felt like this before"

Something just came over me and before I could get up and leave I broke down, I busted out into tears..I know it caught him off gaurd..it caugt me off gaurd too..He pulled me closer and tightend his grip on me..

"Beyonce whats wrong..what did I say"

He said I could tell him anything..and I hated keeping this whole thing to myself..it was waying down on me way too much..I just didnt want to tell him and then he leaves because he felt like he would be wasting his time...building something with me knowing that it would end sooner or later..But he said I could tell him anyway..I had to put my trust into somebody right now..why not him..

"Im dying"