Chapter 15

Im so confused right now, you have no idea..I love Shawn, and I love Chase and I have not one damn as to what im going to do..Yesterday I spend the beginning of my day at work with Shawn, then came home and spent the rest o fthe day with Chase and CJ, you would think I would feel like the worlds luckiet female right now, Im in love with 2 different guys and for the moment I get to be with them both, but im not im confused as hell and this morning I woke up with another one of those Sharp pains in my chest, its like my condition slipped my mind for a second but this morning it came running right back..

I promised Shawn I was going to go to the hospital this morning and I was going to keep my word..Chase and CJ were still sleep so I was getting up to take my shower and get dressed..I was going to leave Chase a note telling him I would be back in a couple of hours...After I finished my shower I got dressed and wrote the note, just when I was about to walk out the door..I heard Chase calling me...

"Beyonce..Beyonce"

He was yelling coming down the stairs..When he got the bottom he had this big grin on his face..

"Is everything ok.."

I said closin the door back and walking over to him..He grabbed me up and swung me around and was laughing I had no clue what was going on..

"I remember..I remember everything"

He said putting me down..

"I thought I was dreaming but it was all comin back to me, I remember everything.."

"Thats great Chase I told you , it would come back to me"

"I know and It did'

He said excitedly

"We have to celebrate we have to do something, how about we have that little get together Tyra was talking about, I want to see everybody now"

"I dont know Chase I was just about too..."

He cut me off

"Pleasee..im just so excited right now..and I want to share that with everybody I want to be around my friends and my family...Please"

You could see the the light just shining in his eyes, he was like a little kid on christmas..how could I deny him that, I know I had to get up to the hospital but whats one day..he really wants this and I want it for him..

"Ok, Ill call Tyra, we can get started on it right away"

"Great.."

He said pulling me into a hug..he gave me one of those deep, bone chilling kisses.. and then pulled away..

"I love you so much, you know that right"

"Yeah I know baby, I love you too"

"We have so much to make up for...but I promise we will..me and you and CJ, we can be a family again"

I just smiled at him, he kissed my lips one more time before going upstairs to get Chase..I put my purse down and went into the kitchen and called Shawn...

"Hey baby you on your way"

He said picking up..

"Not exactly something came up"

"What..you have to get down there Bee.."

"I know and I will, I promise, but Chase got his memory back and he needs me here right now"

He sighed..

"Beyonce I understand you want to be there for him I do, but you need to take care of yourself and start taking this thing seriously, do you understand you could die if you dont"