4{•Finally•}

-time skip 1 hour left-

You: 1 more hour left. God damn.
Yuri<3: that was a longest 11 hours
You: well you weren't stuck on a plane.
Yuri<3: ha ha true
You: Yuri...
Yuri: what?
You: will you meet me in the airport?
Yuri<3: yeah. I invited you here. I should meet you.
You: yeah...
Yuri<3: I'll leave now
You: ok. They are telling us to turn off our electronics.

-at the air port-

I got off the plane. I walked into the airport and I heard screams. I look around and to see a sea of girls come swarming me. "Oh my god it's viktor nikiforov!" Some one screamed. I smiled and wived. I signed some papers and told them I needed to go. I got my luggage and walked to find Yuri. I walked around with bags in both hands. "VICTOR!!!" I heared someone say. 'Oh great more girls' I thought. I looked were the sound came from. I saw Yuri. His dark hair hanging in his face. He was wearing black pants and a back and blue rain jacket. His glasses hugged his face. He was holding a sign that said viktor nikiforov I walked over. I hid my face as I was blushing. "Heyy " Yuri said. I looked at him. His face full with a smile. "How was your flight?" He asked "tiring"I said smiling. "Here let me take that for you" he said reaching for my bags. I reached my arm out and he reached for my bag. Are hands touching now. I looked at him and saw he was blushing. I let go of my bag and he now holding one of my bags. "L-lets go" he said Turing around and heading for the exit. "Thank you for meeting me" I said looking at all the eyes looking at us. "No problem " he said walking out the doors. I walked out into a clear sunny sky. I look around and seen pink bloom trees. The petals flying in the wind. I stop looking. "Wow" I said in awe. "This is more amazing in person." I said looking at Yuri not looking at me. "I told you" he said smiling. "Now lets go. We can hit a couple of spots before dinner if your up to it." He said turning around and calling a cab. "Yeah" I followed.

-time skip-

The cab dropped off at a small hot spring. "This is cute" I said getting out of the cab. "Yeah it's small" he said climbing out. He went to the trunk and opened it. He got my bags and closed the trunk. "I can take one" I said reaching for one. "My mom is going to kill me if she see you holding a bag" he said walking to me "ok" I said putting my hands in my pocket. " this way" he said leading the way. I followed him looking at the house and the garden. "This place is beautiful" I said looking at the back of his head. "Yeah " he said Turing his head bit still walking. " your room is alittle small" he said looking forward. "It ok" I said admiring him. His body so slim. His messy hair when every bit in a good way. He opened the door. "WELCOME VICTOR NIKIFOROV" people screamed. I stopped surprised. "Wow thanks." I rubbed my back of my head. "Sorry I told them not to do this" Yuri said walking in farther. "No it ok. Make me fell welcome". Yuri's mother walked up to me. "It's a pleasure to have you stay here. Yuri couldn't stop talking about you" Yuri mom said shacking my hand. I looked at Yuri. "mom!" Yuri said with his face blushing. "Oh honey I didn't mean to embarrass you" you mom said walking to him " why don't you take him to his room" she said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Ok" he said he looked at me still blushing "follow me" he said walking to a hall way. I waved to everyone and followed him. "So you couldn't stop talking about me"I said jokingly. "N-bot like that I was telling them were you were. " said not turning to me. We got to a room at the end of the hall. "This is your room. Mine just three door down on the left. " he said opening my door. I looked in and see a small room. I walking in. Yuri walking in setting my bags on the floor. "That the bathroom" he pointed to a door. "And there's your closet. It's not that big but it something" he said opening it. " it's all perfect" I said walking to yuir. I hugged him. "Thanks you" I said my arms around his neck. He hugged back. His arms wrapping around my back. I loosen my grip. "I'm starting" I said letting go and standing back. "We have a pork couplet bowl" he said "that my favorite" he said licking his perky lips. "I'll have that" I said smiling. Yuri and I walk out back to the big room. "Can victor have the special?" Yuri asked his mother. "Yeah" she said walking to the back. I walked to the table and kneeled down. "This is so lovely" I said looking around. Yuri took a seat across from me. "You think so?" He said looking in to my eyes. " I really glad that I came" I said staring at his dark brown eyes. We kneeled there for a minute just staring at each other. There were so much life in Yuri's eyes. "Here you go" Yuri's mom put the bowl down. " be careful it still hot" she said stepping away. I thanked her and picked up that chopsticks. I grabbed a pork slice and ate. "mmmmm!" I hummed. I swallowed. "This is amazing!" I said in awe. "I know right!" Yuir slammed his hands on the table. "Glad you like it" his mom said and walked away to talk you Yuri's dad.  I started eating. Yuri watching me with every bit. "Do you have to watch me?" I asked picking up noodles. "Oh sorry" he turned around to watch the tv. I finished the bowl. "Here let me have that if your done." Yuri's mom said holding her hand out. I gave her the bowl and watch the tv. It was about 6:30. I laid down. Then next thing I knew I was sleeping on the floor.

///////////////////////////////////// thanks for reading. Made this chapter longer the usual. Prom tomorrow and idk if I'll update another story. If not the next chapter will me Saturday. <3