17{•sleepover•}

Yuri left for the store to get some chips and sodas. Yurio and I stayed back and got Yuri's room situated for a movies. "Hey can I asked you something?" Yuri said placing pillows down. "Yeah sure" I placed movies down near the tv. Which Yuri's mom was nice to grab some for me.
    "Why are you marring Yuri?" He asked. Sitting in Yuri's bed. "He nice, funny, cute" I said looking at him. "Did you do 'it' with him" he whispered. "If you taking about sex then yeah" I smiled. Yurio eyes widen "why did you want to know" I asked taking a seat next to him. "Nothing" he looked down. "A-are you afraid that I'm going to leave you?" I put my hand around his shoulders he looked up. His eyes watery. "Oh I wouldn't leave you" I hugged him. He hugged me tightly.
     "Me and Yuri could be your parents. Me being your dad and Yuri your mom" I laugh trying to make him smile. He looked at me. "I like that" he said whipping the tears away. "But I swear you tell anyone I'm going to kill you both. " he said back to himself. I laughed. "Ok"
    "I'm back" Yuri said holding bags full of chips and sodas. "I didn't know what you guys want so I got a lot" he said holding the bags up. He placed the bags on the bed. I went though the bags. "Oh" I said taking out a bag. "My favorite" I opened it and stuffed my face. "Oh we are Yurio parents" I said. "Oh ok" Yuri smiled. "That reminds me!" His face lit up. "When I was shopping I saw something that you would like Yurio" Yuri took out a black shirt with a tiger on it. Yurio grabbed it "thanks mo-Yurio" Yuri took off his shirt and put the new one on. "Now then watch the movies. " he said grabbing the soda.
    Yuri placed a movie in and sat down. Yurio sitting on my right the Yuri sitting on my left. Yuri slipped his hand into mine. "I'm greatfull for everyone in my life" I thought looking at my Yuri's.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////hey sorry for the short chapter. Hope you like hit. Next chapter might be a big time skip just warning.  And comment if you want something to happen in the story.