20{•party•}

We rented a cute little venue. There were tables with candles and at the top were a long table were the everyone who was a bridesmaid to the best men sat. In the middle of the table is we're Yuri and I sat.
As I carried Yuri into the venue. Our eyes lit up. It looked more beautiful then we imagine. "Why is the a pole in the middle of the dance pole?" Yuri asked as I sat him down. "You find out soon enough my love" I kissed his head. He looked at me confused.
Everyone took there seats. I stood up and taped my fork to my champagne glass. I coughed to get everyone to quiet down. "First of all I want to say thank you for come to our wedding. I want to make a little speech." I looked at Yuri who was looking down blushing. "Yuri, I want to say thank you for loving me. For understanding me. You've made me feel like the happiest man on earth. Even thought i could be pushy at times. You understood. You cared for me more then I cared for myself. So with that I want to say thank you for marrying me. Here's a toast for Yuri. I raised my glass. "For victor and I" Yuri stood up and smiled. "For Yuri and I" I repeated. "CHEERS!" Everyone said taking a sip. We both sat.
Dinner was served and it was delicious. Everyone was talking, laughing. Yuri was taking to Yuuko. While Yurio Stuff food in his face. When most people were done. I gave the signal to the dj to start playing music. People got up and dance. By this time Yuri had five glasses of champagne. And was feeling the affect of the alcohol.
"Victor" Yuri mumbled. "Guess what" he said tugging my jacket. "What" I love him when he was like this. "I know why there's a pole in the dance floor" Yuri whispered. I blushed. "I'm dancing for you" he whispered in my ear and walked to the pole.
It wasn't even half way over and Yuri was already stripping. "This is for my husband" he hiccuped. He took of his belt and throw it. He put his hand of the pole and span around make everyone more. The he took of his tie and tied it on his head. "Come watch me. D-don't take your eyes of v-victor" he yelled out. I walked blushing. I could see Phichit with his camera out and recording.
Yuri took of his pants. Some gasp some laughed. "Ready vitya" I blushed at the sudden nickname. Yuri twirled around the pole like he was born on it. He dropped down and took off his jacket and unbutton the dress shirt. And started again.
An half and hour later I pulled Yuri off the pole. "Why vitya?" He whined. "It time for a first slow dance" I said leaving him the way he was and dragging him on to the floor. The music playing and we dance. My hand wrapped around Yuri's waiste, his around my neck. Our forehead never left each other for the entire dance. People started to join dancing with there parents.
When the night was over I gathered Yuri and put him in my car. I was good bye to everyone and drove home. Yuri passed out in the passenger seat. I pulled into our house and carried Yuri to our bed. I layed down and passed out.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////hey guess. It's a two in one night deal. This is for VICTOR-FL for tell me to update pulse had nothing to do at  2:19 in the morning. <3