7{•Going•}

"L-lets go skating?" I said trying to change the topic. I pulled away. "I want to skate" I walked to my room leaving him in the door way. I got my skate bag and walked back. "Ready?" I asked.
   He walked to his room and got his skates and walked past me. I followed him. "We are going skating" he told him mom and walked out the door.
    We walked until we were in top of the bridge. Yuri stopped. He turned around. "Why are you here?" His voice quite. "To see you" I said looking worried. "Is that really the reason?" He looked at me. His eyes and watery. "Yeah Yuri" said putting my hand on his shoulder. "Then why... why did you not w-want to do anything?" He asked crying. "I'm sorry Yuri I just got scared. I don't want to go to fast." I said. Yuri stood there.
"Let skates" I said taking his hand and ran forward. "You don't even know where we are going." Yuri screaming trying to stay up. "I don't care. Anywhere with you is where I want to be." I said running. We ran all the way down the bridge "turn left" he yelled. I turned left. In front of us was a ice rink. "Is that the place?" I asked stopping. "Yes" he said panting
We got us to the place. "Just wait here" he said when we hit the door. "Ok" I said. Yuri walked in. I heard a scream then Yuri walked out with a woman. I smiled. "Yuuko this is Victor" Yuri said. Yuukos face busted in to a big smile. "OMG VICTOR" she said running up to me. I waved. "Nice to meet you" I said with a hard Russian accent. "Omg your accent" she screamed. "Yuuko don't crowd him" Yuri said reaching for her "sorry" she backed off. "It's nice to meet you" i said taking her hand and kissing it. "OMG" she nosed bleed. "Oh" I said.
We got inside. I'm so ready to skate with Yuri.

/////////////////////////////////////hope you guys like it. 33 reads. Thank you guys so much. :)