8{•Skating•}

We walked inside and got our skates on. We both walked onto the ice. The air nipped at my nose. I skate forward. "God I missed skating" i said spinning.
Yuri skated. His body tens. Yuuko was standing on the side lines. Her eyes fixed on me. "Yuri want to skate together?" I asked pushing myself to him. He looked at me and blushed. "I never skated with someone" he said. " me either" I said smiling. I skates to yuuko and asked if she could play music. She said yes and ran to do so.
I skated towards Yuri. "Ready?" I asked as I placed one of his hands and intertwined it with mine. I placed my other hand on his hip, which made him tense more up. He placed his other hand on my shoulder. The music started playing. "Follow me" (I don't know anything about ice skating so bare with me).
I started skating backwards. Yuri following me. I let go of the hand that was holding Yuri's. I skated beside Yuri moving my hang on Yuri's other hip. I lifted my free hand like we were flying. Yuri did that same. "Do what I do" I whispered. I skated up doing a spin jump. Yuri dose the said. I skated faster pushing Yuri. I turned around looking at Yuri. I backwards crossover. Yuri blushed and I still looking at him. I slowed down. Our body's collided Yuri knew what I was doing. I took his hands and spin both of us in a cycle. The music echoed in the stadium. As I slowed do I closed the cycle. As the music slowed down to a stop. Yuri and I were were inches away. I pulled Yuri in for a kiss as the music stopped. We kissed for a full minute. "OMG!" Yuuko screamed. I forgot that she was here. We pulled away. I looked at Yuri. His face is all red. He skated away. "Yuri!" I screamed. I skated to Yuuko. "Please don't tell anyone" I asked. She tried to hid her excitement. She hugged me. "Don't worry I won't. Yuri deserve the best " she said quitely. I hugged her back. We both pulled away. I skated to find Yuri. "I wonder where he is?"

/////////////////////////////////////that guys for reading. I hope you like it. Sorry about the ice skating sene.