Not a chapter

Thanks you guys so much for 1000 reads.  This chapter is not a chapter in the book. This chapter is to thanks you guys.  <3

Yuri pov-

    I opened the door to our house. "Hello I'm home" yelled. I looked around the house looked dim and candles lit everywhere. I looked at the ground to see rise petals leading somewhere. I set down my things in the kitchen island. I start to follow the rose petals. It lead to our room.
    I opened my door and my heart skipped a beat. I seen victor laying down on his side. His one leg prompt up. His laying on his hand. "Hey there sexy" he said seductively. "Hey" I said closing the door. Victor got up and revealed him not wearing anything. I blushed as my eyes traveled down.
"You like what you see" victor said walking to me. I nod my head as I look at his eyes. He walked behind me. "How about we take these uncomfortable clothes off" he said outing his hands in my hips and pulling my shirt off. Then he unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. He looked down seeing the growing of the tent.
"Mmh" he layed his chin on my shoulder. "A least I know you enjoying it. " he said flipping me around. He pushed me on the bed. "Now do you want me to pleasure you or do you want to pleasure me?" He said crawling in my. "Y-you pleasure me" I said heating up. "Mh ok" he said putting his lips on mine. As I was opened my mouth for a breath he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in. His tongue explore my mouth.
I let out a little moan. "You like that?" He said pulled away. He kissed my neck leaving boy marks and hickeys. He traveled down my body leaving a trail. He got to the rim of my underwear. I looked down wth him. "May I" he said tugging at the hem. I nodded. He pulled off my underwear. Revealing my hard member. "Oh " he looked. "You love this" he said playing with the tip.
"Mhhh" I moaned letting victor know I like it. "Want me to do more" he said wrapping his hands on my member. "Y-yes" I moaned. Victor started pumping. "Harder" I got greedy. Victor face lit up. "Someone is getting greedy" victor said pumping harder and faster. Victor kissed my hip still pumping. "Ah" I moaned out. "Don't tell me you almost ready." He said looking disappointed. I nodded. "Ah you have to pleasure me then." He said smirking. I tangle my fingers in victor white hair. I forced him to suck my member. "Mhm ah" I sad making him go deeper and harder. I released. "Mhm" he said whipping his mouth. "You taste good" he said smiling and laying on the bed. I blushed.
"Your turn" he said putting his hands under his head. I put my hands in his hips as turned him around. "I'm not going easy" I whispered in his ear. I stuck it in. "Ahh"
He said gripping the pillow. I grabbed his hips and gripped him hard. I slammed harder into him. "Y-Yuri" victor whined. I kept slamming into him. "I'm close" he said. "Do it and I will spank you" I teased. "You wouldn't dear" he said looking at me. "Watch me" I slammed into him on more time as he released.
I spanked him. Leaving a red mark on his his ass. "I told you". He looked at me his face all red. "Do it again" he whispered. I stood there is in shock. I spanked him another in the same spot harder. "Ah" he said moaning. "You like torture?" I asked surprised. "Yeah" he said relieved.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////hey guys this chapter is for you guys. Hope you guys it. Thanks again for 1000 reads. <3