16{•visiter part 2•}

When Yuri and I walked in we saw Yuri's mother looking at the clean house. "Did you both do this?" She asked surprised. "Yeah but other people helped" Yuri said scratching the back of his head.
We went to Yuri's room and layed on his bed. We layed in silence. "Why was yurio here?" Yuri broke the silence. "To bring me back to Russia" I said looking at him. "Would you go back with him?" He asked tears bulging up in his eyes. "No no. Babe. I want to stay here with you" I confront him. I wapped my arms around him putting my chin on his head.
Yuri sat up. "I'm going to go skate for a bit" he said getting up and grabbing his jacket. "Ok?" I said a little worried. Yuri walked out and I layed on the bed wondering what I said wrong.
I got up and went to the main hall. I sat down and watching tv. "Yo oldy where is the pig" yurio said slamming the main doors open. I turned around and sighed. "Out skating" I said turning back to the tv. "What's wrong with you?" He said waking next to me. "Thanks to you Yuri is believing that I'll going back to Russia" I said looking at the tv. "Well you are coming back now" he placed a hand on my shoulders.
I shoved his hand off. "I AM BOT GOING BACK WITH YOU. " I stood up. "IM STAYING HERE WITH YURI AND GETTING MARRIED" I yelled. Yurio stood back in shock. "Really!" I looked at the door and see Yuri standing there and crying. "Why are you back so early?" I said embarrassed. "There was to much people there" he said walking towards us. "Is what you said true?" Yuri asked looking at me with his big brown eyes. "Yeah" I blushed. "Yuck" yurio spat. "Enough with the love dove Stuff" we both looked at him. His face when blank.
"I-I'm sorry" he said low. Yuri and I looked shocked. He walked towards the door. "Yurio" Yuri yelled. "Where are you going?" Yuri asked. Yurio turned around. "I messed things up. I'll leave now" he opened tree door. "Stay" yuri said. Yurio looked back. "Really?" He asked. He closed the door and walked closer. "This dosent mean I'm going to be nice" he said going back to normal.
    "I have a great idea" I said smiling. Both Yuri's looked at me. "Lets all have a sleep over!" I said clapping. "Yeah" Yuri said smiling. "I guess. Only because I don't have anywhere to sleep"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////hey guys thanks for reading! Almost to a 1000 reads! Thank you <3 I'll make a very special chapter for a gift for you all ;) <3