6{•Breakfast•}

"Yuri, victor breakfast is ready" Yuri's mom yelled. Me and Yuri laid in bed for a couple more minutes the. Finally getting up and walking down stairs.
   "Mmm" I sad "what's for breakfast?" I asked sitting at the table. Yuri took a seat opposite of me. He still blushing. "Pancakes" Yuri mom said setting a plate of pancakes on the table.
    I grabbed two pancakes with my fork and set the on my plate. "Yuri are you going to eat?" I asked poring syrup on. He shook his head and looked around. "Ah yes" he finally said grabbing two pancakes.
     His parents sat in the ends of the tables and feed themselves. "So how was your night victor?" Yuri's mom said. "Good thanks you for having me" I said looking at her. "Great pancakes" I said cutting another bit for me.
    Yuri sat there in silence. "Yuri how was your night?" Yuri father said. "Fine." He said to quickly. "Is something wrong?" Yuri's mother asked. "No" he said taking another bit.
     Yuri and I finished. We excused ourselves. We walked back to our rooms. "Yuri are you ok?" I finally broke the silence. Yuri stopped and turned around. He looked at me.
    His big brown eyes looked into my soul. "V-victor " he said. "What we did... " he said getting closer to me. "I-I'm sorry" I said looking down. Yuri walked right up to me. " I-I want more" he finally said tugging at my waste band....

/////////////////////////////////////sorry for the short chapter and for not uploading for so long. I had Stuff. But hope you like it.