9{•Home•}

I walk everywhere to find Yuri. No luck. I walked back to his house knowing he had to come home at some point.
     I opened the door to see the dark hair male sitting watching tv. "Yuri!" I screamed I walked over to him. "Where were you?" I asked. Yuri looked at me. His brown eyes ment mine. "I took a walked down by the beach then came home" he said nonchalantly. I was a little angry that he did this but I could stay mad at him. "I was looking for you" I said noting that everyone in here was staring at us.
     I looked back at Yuri. "Can we go somewhere more private?" I asked trying to get us alone. Yuri stood up and walked towards his room. I followed.
      We walked to his room and walked in. "There" he said walk stopping bit not turning to see me. " thank you " I said about to continue the conversation when Yuri turned around and intertwined his lips with mine. I kissed him back. Pulling him more closer. We both pulled away gasping for air.
    "What was that for?" I asked but didn't care for the answer. "I want you." He said putting his arms around my hips. My heart beating faster. "What you did at the rink just  surprised me" he claimed." So I ran off and took a walk to clear my head. To know what I want. And I know what I want. " his face getting redder but the second. "And what is that?"I ask teasing him. "You" Yuri said pulling me closer. I kissed him. Pushing towards the bed. I pulled away. "I want you too" I said pushing him on the bed.
     I climbed on top of him. Straddling him. I could feel the bulge in his pants.
• third person pov•
    Victor leaned down kissing Yuri's neck. Leaving small marks. Yuri let out a small moan. Victor pulled his hand under Yuri's shirt. He hands traveled to his nipples. Victor started to rub them in a circle. Yuri moaned louder. Letting victor know he like this. Victor kissed Yuri on the lips fighting for dominance. Victor rubbed him hard. Making Yuri moan. Victor took the opportunity to stick his tongue in Yuri mouth. Their tongues fought. Yuri put his hand on victors back. With every movement Yuri moved his hands, scratching victor though his shirt.
    Victor pulled away. Panting. He took of his shirt. Showing his chiseled body. Yuri glanced at his chest. Getting more aroused. Victor grabbed Yuri's shirt and took it off. Showing his less chiseled body. But victor didn't care. He loved him just the way he was. Victor leaned on Yuri chest. He whispered in his ear.
     "What do you want?" Victor said seductively. "T-take off my p-pants" Yuri moaned. "Oh yeah" victor said standing up. Victor put his hands on Yuri's hips pulling closer to him. Victor looked at Yuri. Yuri slightly blushing. "Is this want you want?" victor asked with a smile. Yuri nodded.
    Victor took off Yuri's pants. Leaving his underwear on. Victor looked seeing the tent being built. "Mhm" victor hummed. Victor placed his hand on Yuri's member and start rubbing it. Which lead to Yuri squirming and lightly moaning. With victor one open hand he took of his own pants also leaving his underwear on.
     Yuri looked and victor bulge. Victor noticed. " you want to touch me?" Victor blushing at his own words. Yuri nodded. Victor sat next to Yuri. Yuri turn to face victor. "It's my turn to treat you" he said getting confident. Victor got hard when he hear Yuri's works. Yuri placed his hand on victors member and started to to move up and down. Victor losing  his control and let out a load moan. Yuri blushed. "You like that?" He asked rubbing faster and harder. Victor nodded knowing that if he opened his mouth he only let out a moan.
    "take off your underwear" he demanded. "It's in the way" he bit his lip. Victor pulled down his underwear and throw it in the floor revealing his hard member. Yuri spit his hand and wapped his hand around it and started to light pumping. Victor squirmed and moaned. "Ah" victor let out. "H-harder." Victor said squeezing the bed sheets. Yuri pumped harder. "Y-yes." Victor moaned.
    "Get in your hands and knees." Yuri called out. Victor know what Yuri wanted to do and victor wanted it too. He rolled over and got on his hands and knees. Yuri kneeled behind him. Yuri leaned down. "You want this?"Yuri asked. Victor nodded. He lover how Yuri took control. " I want to hear you say it" Yuri demanded. "Y-yes" victor cryed. Yuri pushed victors head down. "Stay like this" Yuri said siting up. Yuri lined himself up with victor. 
   "Ready" Yuri said putting one hand on victors hip and the other holding his member getting ready. "Mhm" victor couldn't take the wait much longer. Yuri stuck it in putting the free hand on victors hip. Yuri lightly thrusted . "Ahh" victor whined. Yuri grabbed Yuri's him harder. It felt so good. Yuri thrust harder going in deeper. "Mhm" victor moaned.
    Yuri thrusted harder and deeper going all the way in. Yuri moved faster. " ah yeah " victor moaned louder. Yuri knew he hit the sweet spot. He kept hitting that spot over and over till they were both ready. They both released at the same time. Yuri pulled out laying down. Swear streaming down his face and body. Victor layed on his stomach out of breath and sweating also.
• first person pov•
    "T-that was g-great" victor said between breaths. "Yeah" Yuri said looking at him. I cleaned my mess and layed down. "Come her." I said patting the bed. Hit crawled to me and we both spooned till he both fell asleep.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////// thanks so much for reading hope you guys like this chapter. 65 reads. Thank you so much. Comment if you want more of this. <3