24{•plane•}

We spent a week at Russia and now we are on our way to the airport. During the week I started getting a cold. We got our tickets and waited for  our plane.
     "Are you feeling alright. You look white?" Yuri asked worried. I looked at him and smiled. "I feel fine. Don't worry" I said. Our plane got called and we boarded.
        We held hand. "Victor you freezing" you said rubbing my hand. "Oh I didn't notice" I lied. He cupped my hands and blow into it with my hand inside. "Better?" He asked blushing. "Much better" I said another lie.
     We been in the air for five hours. Yuri was asleep still holding my hand. I slipped my hand out and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. My face pale and my eyes looked hollow. I grabbed toilet paper and coughed into it. When I looked there was blood. My eyes teared up.
       I looked in the mirror. "Get it together. For Yuri" I thought. I wiped my tears and walked to my back to my seat. Yuri was up and smiled when I sat down. "Are we there yet?" He asked. "No" I said taking his hand into mine.
     We got back to Japan. We gathered out baggage and got a text. I cough again into the tissue more blood. I hid it from Yuri. "I love you so much Yuri" I said laying my head on his shoulders. I feel so weak. "I love you too" he said. "I'm sorry"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////so I did a thing..... hope you like it <3