12{•Training part 1•}

{can I just say look at the bootie^}

   I woke up to my sound of my phone buzzing. I woke up and looked at my phone.

Yurio: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Me: in Japan
Yurio: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN JAPAN?!?!?!?
Me: to train Yuri.
Yurio: im coming there

I turned my phone off and got dressed. As I pulled my pants on there was a knock. "Come in" I said zippering my pants. Yuri walked in with a smirk. "What's with the look" I asked laughing. "Oh nothing" he said locking the door and walking inches away from me. "Why did you lock the door?" I asked looking at him in confusion.

•third person POV•

Yuri pushed victor on the bed. He climbed on top of victor. "Mm someone is in the mood" victor said grabbing Yuri shirt and pulling him in to a deep kiss. Yuri kissed back shoving his tongue in victor mouth. Victor put his hands in Yuri's shirt. Feeling Yuri back. Victor turn over now on top.
    "It's my turn to pleasure you" victor seductively whispered in Yuri's ear. Victor stood up and took his shirt off. Yuri examined victor chiseled body. Yuri lick is lips. "You like this?" Victor tugged down his pants showing his v line. Yuri squirmed. Victor slide his hand in Yuri's shirt pulling up over his head. "Your ready?" Victor whispered. "Y-yes" Yuri moaned out.
    Victor slid his hands down Yuri's body  pulling Yuri's pants and underwear off. Victor stared, biting his lip. Victor placed us hands on Yuri's hips and flipped him over. Yuri watch victor take off his pants. "Ready?" Victor said sticking one finger in. "Ah" Yuri winced and the sudden action. Victor stuck a second finger in. Thrusting. Then a third.
    "I'm r-ready." Yuri begged. Victor grabbed Yuri's hips and stuck his member in slowly. Easing in. "Mhmm" Yuri grabbed the blanked. Victor thrusted harder going deeper. His hand gripping Yuri's hip harder. "Ah harder" Yuri moaned. Victor leaned down. "If I go any harder you won't me able to skate dear" he said. "I d-don't care" Yuri begged. "Ok but your still training today. " victor said thrusting harder all the way in. Yuri moaned. "Y-yes" Yuri said his face in the blanket. Victor thrusted harder. Grabbing Yuri's shoulders and pulling. "V-victor" Yuri moaned out. "Oh say that again. I'm close" victor moaned. "V-victor" Yuri moaned louder. They both released. Victor pulled out and layed down next to Yuri.

•first person POV•

    "That was great" Yuri said cleaning. "Yeah" I  said pulling his pants back up and putting on his shirt. "I'll see you out there for breakfast" I said unlocking the door and waking to breakfast.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! 131 reads thank you. So I wanted to show my appreciation by right this. It seems you guys like when I right theses chapters. Well enjoy. And thank you again