25{•the end•}

I slept in Yuri on Yuri the whole ride to his house. "Victor we are here" Yuri whispered shaking me. I coughed but no blood. "Mhm" I said waking up. "We home" he said again. We both go out of the car. I almost fell. I felt so weak. I went to grab my bag. "No I'll take it" he said. "Thanks"
      We stepped into his house. "Yuri! Victor!" Mom(Yuri's mom new name) said running in. She hugged both of us. "Victor? Do you feel ok?" She said feeling my forehead. "Yeah just getting a little cold" I said. "Oh I'll make you a pork cuplet bowl." She ran to the kitchen.
      I set down at the table while Yuri put our bags into the room. I coughed into my tissues more blood. "Ugh what's happening to me" I thought. I put the tissue into my pocket. "Hey babe" Yuri sat next to me. "Hey" I said smiling weakly. "Here is you food" mom set down my food.
     I ate and felt a little better. Yuri and I sat and watching tv for a while. "How was your honeymoon?" Yuri's mom asked. "Wonderful.." Yuri said. Yuri and his mother kept talking about out honeymoon while I sat and watched Yuri. His face so elegant.
     "How was it for you victor?" Mom asked me snapping me out of my trans. "It was wonderful. I loved it" I held Yuri's hands. "Thanks nice to hear dear" she said smiling. "Now are you guys talking about getting an apartment?" She asked. "No" "yes" Yuri and I both said at the same time.
     Yuri looked at me confused. "Why not" he asked. "Ah i don't know what I was thinking" I said. "Sure" I smile. Yuri smiled. "Yah" Yuri yelled.
       I kept dozing in and out. "Babe are you tired?" Yuri asked it was about eight at night. " I nod. "Go to bed. I'll be there in a bit" he said smiling. We kissed. "I love you son much Yuri. Thank you for bing with me" I said taking him into a hug. "I love you too" he said hugging back. I pulled away a and kissed him passionately.
       I walked to our room and got ready. I slipped into bed. My eyes are heavy. I didn't want to close them just yet. After a while my eyes shut.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\this is the end. Hope you like it. There will be a sequel. <3